B.S. Mechanical Engineering, California State University Northridge, Graduating May 2017
• SolidWorks Associate – Mechanical Design
• General Motors Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Operation, Maintenance, Diagnosis and Repair
• General Motors Hydrogen Economy, Production, Transportation and Delivery to Fuel Cell Vehicles
• General Motors Hydrogen and Compressed Gases Safety Training
• General Motors Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle High Voltage Safety Training
• Secret Clearance
• Proficient in LabVIEW, MATLAB, VBA, C/C++, FEA.
• Experienced in 3-D printing and additive manufacturing.
• Veteran USAF, Space Command
• Managed and performed duties in space operations; satellite command and control for 11 space vehicles (SV) in 3 different Constellations.
• Strong multitasking, involved in multiple simultaneous satellite anomaly resolutions.
• Managed the bus and payload data processing and dissemination process to owners, users and customers.
• Anomaly detection and resolution, ground system problem diagnosis, real-time response and technical team management.
(05/16 – Present) US Navy, Naval Facilities Command, Renewable Energy Research Group,
Port Hueneme NBVC, CA
Mechanical Engineering Intern
• Mechanical Design for US Navy prototype wind turbines.
• Wrote test plans for NASA AMES wind tunnel testing.
• Wrote test plans for Naval Post-graduate School Radar Lab.
• Graduated first General Motors Hydrogen Fuel Cell class.
(03/14 – 05/16) A to Z Prototypes, Tarzana, CA
Engineering Support, Technical Consulting and Owner at A to Z Prototypes
• Business Owner.
• Small production 3-D printing and prototyping company for emerging inventors.
(08/07 – 09/10) Rome Research Corp (RRC): Naval Space Operations Center (NAVSOC),
Operations Lead Point Mugu NBVC, CA
• Lead of operations during the first ever NAVSOC operations handover to a contract based workforce.
• Created the first working RRC operations personnel schedule, and leads the construction of a new NAVSOC training program.
• Stood up first standardization of operational documentation.
• Individually requested for experimental operations to temporarily double the data capacity for Navy communications satellite.
(05/05 – 08/07) Arrowhead Global Solutions: Space Development Test Wing/Space Test & Engineering Contract (STEC), Kirtland AFB, NM
Lead Mission Controller
• Provided critical support for 10 individual experimental space vehicle programs.
• Administered troubleshooting to operational problems, implemented anomaly response plans, participated in situation assessment and recovery teams.
• Performed real-time evaluation of spacecraft, payload and ground systems status in accordance with mission requirements.
• Conducted post-operation debriefs with operations centers, tracking stations, contracting customers etc.
• Planned, executed and evaluated satellite and launch vehicle rehearsals.
• Ran exercises and compatibility tests over several experimental satellite platforms.
(04/05 – 02/08) 19th Space Operations Reserve Squadron, Schriever AFB, CO
Satellite/Ground Systems Operator
• Conducted research and development for the new GPS ground control systems, LADO and AEP.
• Tested and evaluated user interface and system internal connectivity for the LADO program.
(05/03 – 04/05) 50th Operations Support Squadron, Schriever AFB, CO
GPS Lead Satellite/Ground System Operator Instructor
• Managed a staff of three instructors.
• Taught a comprehensive training program with the purpose of certifying personnel in the GPS operational ground and satellite systems.
• Wrote and developed training records, study guides, lesson plans, course guides and other training materials to be used in several comprehensive training courses.
(05/00 – 05/03) 1st Space Operations Squadron, Schriever AFB, CO
GPS Satellite/Ground Systems Operator
• Initiated the ground system connectivity interface between the operations center communications nodes and the AFSCN global tracking stations.
• Monitored telemetry display systems, analyzes data to determine spacecraft operational status
• Conducted launch and early orbit operations from on-the-pad checkout to on-orbit operations.
• Conducted end of life testing and GPS satellite disposal operations.
Operations Mission Lead for NASA’s TacSat2 satellite:
Responsible for the AFSCN support documentation development, mission operations, procedure development, ground and communications system connectivity (world-wide), conducting/planning launch rehearsals, launch and early orbit operations.
• Conducted training and certification of all five mission control personnel.
• Tested, evaluated and recommended modifications of the ground system for the TacSat2 program.
• Created and tested a new connectivity interface between STEC data nodes and the Air Force Satellite Control Network tracking stations.
• Performed emergency critical anomaly resolution response during launch and early orbit to ensure the safety and continued operation of the TacSat2 vehicle.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.