Experience with the following technologies:
Basic in Python
ENVI 5, STK
(Word, Excel, Power Point)
ERDAS IMAGINE 9.1
- Good organization, communication and problem solving skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision and self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills including teamwork and respect for others
Quantum Spatial Inc. Remote Sensing Technician 07/15-01/16
- LIDAR technology, processing and analyzing LIDAR data
- Advance Lidar classification for CEMA distribution wires using Microstation
- Alignments for PHODAR and LIDAR
- Detection for distribution and transmission power lines in Microstation
- Ground data classification
- Towers Reports in PLS-CADD
- Drawing Catenaries , Power Towers and Substation in Micro-station
Civil Eng. University of Belgrade, SERBIA, Global Navigation Satellite System Reflectometry (GNSS-R) 12/14-04/15
- Measuring the level of river height with two GNSS receivers using direct and reflected signals.
- Installing the GPS structure, collecting and analyzing the data.
International Space University- Montreal, CANADA, AMOOS project for ETS 06/14-09/14
-Working with international team with different backgrounds.
- Creating Spaceplane for Autonomous Mission for On-Orbit Servicing. Researching how much negative effect on the environment will have emission while lunching the spaceplane. (https://isulibrary.isunet.edu/opac/index.php?lvl=notice_display&id=9172)
- Compering two different methods in Land Cover Land Use using ENVI software for Landsat TM7 images.
USGS–Portland, OR, USA, PSU Student Contractor 4/09–6/14
- Test ICWater ArcGIS application for river spill, dye study, field work
- Collect and analyze hydrology data (Regression Models, Time-Series models, ANOVA, ARMA, ARIMA)
- Use of Minitab software and USGS Excel Macro to generate accurate statistical reports
- PRMS and GSFLOW software used to estimate Water Budged analysis
- Publication : http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2014/1204/
Portland State University, OR, USA, Transportation Class Projects for City of Salem- (Graduate Student) 09/10-05/14
- Downtown Salem Circulation Study- evaluating different designs for considering bike lanes along Commercial St, while minimizing the loss of on-street parking and the impact on vehicle traffic flow.
- Transportation Safety Analysis – countermeasures on high crash location ( Lancaster & Sunny view intersection)
- For many of graduate projects and tasks were used different software’s AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MATLAB, R, and VISSIM.
- As graduate student I was part of STEP group (Students in Transportation, Engineering and Planning ) as Step officer where my role was secretary and my main function was to make sure that all quarterly reports are completed on time and summited. Being involved in student gathering and meetings was also part of the role.
GeoStativ–Surveying Company, SERBIA, Land Surveyor/Auto-Cad Specialist 4/07–9/07
- Verified boundaries and elevation for local municipalities
- Ground Points recording ,created field drafts and point verification
- Planned developments and drawings using AutoCAD
- Surveyed with Total Station Leica Builder R200M, Leica Sprinter 200m
EvroGeomatika, SERBIA, Principal Geospatial Analyst 6/05–10/06
- Satellite image analysis using ArcGIS and ENVI tools
- Defined Characteristics Land-mass Study using Landsat images TM5 and TM7
- European Union CORINE Land Cover (Coordination of Information on the Environment) project for Serbia
Software Development - IT Academy (online program ), Belgrade-2015- in progress
Certificate of Completion SSP14, Space Application and AMOOS (Autonomous Mission for On-Orbit Servicing)International Space University, Montreal, Canada-2014
Master’s Degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering (focus on Transportation) Portland State University, Portland, OR–2014
Master of Science in Geodetics/Earth Science,Civil Engineering University of Belgrade, Department of Geodesy, Serbia (Formerly Yugoslavia)–2007
Art- painting and drawing, photography, making jewelry; Sport- swimming ,biking ,yoga; Other : books and cooking
Volunteering in various of Conferences:
Space Symposium 2015,2016
IAC2014 in Toronto Canada, IAC2016 Guadalajara Mexico
GIS in Action, ASPRS
Data Collection for different projects (bike counts, parking counts, traffic signal ) at Portland State University
GIS Colloquium - Speaker: Jasna Kolasinac "Land Cover Interpretation of Serbia: Using the CORINE Methodology"
REFERENCE (upon request)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.