Professional Summary & Highlights
An international results driven sales professional, with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and extensive experience providing satellite AIS services and technology based solutions to Governments and Corporations in North & South America, Asia and the Middle East. A strong communicator with the ability to make presentations to groups, have one-on-one meetings, and negotiate profitable business deals. A lateral thinker open to new ideas and good at developing creative solutions. A relationship builder able to build trusted relationships with clients, upsell to them, and renew contracts. A problem solver skilled at quickly assessing situations and implementing timely solutions. A sales leader able to see the big picture and motivate people. Willing and able to travel internationally.
> exactEarth: Developed overseas markets and grew international business by over 10%
> Siemon: Revived distribution channel and grew end-user sales by over 15%
> Fluke Networks: Increased client base by 34% and achieved 107% of plan
> Livingston Managed Services: Top account manager; did 130% of quota
> Ceridian: Achieved 110% of plan and promoted from Small Business to Corporate Sales in 10 months
> Microsel : Started business with a capital of $ 5K and built it into a $ 1 million business in less than 2 years
EXACTEARTH HTTP://WWW.EXACTEARTH.COM/ 2014-2016
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (CAMBRIDGE)
exactEarth is the leading provider of Satellite AIS data (S-AIS) for global ship tracking and maritime situational awareness
* Grew international business by over 10%
* Pursued and developed new business opportunities in overseas markets, i.e. India, Hong Kong, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Argentina and the West Indies
* Conducted a very successful trade mission to India, and conducted workshops in Mumbai and Chennai
* Sold live and historic AIS data to Governments, Universities, Maritime Organizations, Shipping Companies, Oceanographic Institutes and Non-Profit Organizations in Canada and USA
* Supported and managed exacEarth’s largest multi-million dollar account, Government of Canada, and upsold additional services to its agencies/departments, i.e. Fisheries & Oceans Canada, Transport Canada, Canadian Coast Guard and Marine Security Operations
THE SIEMON COMPANY HTTP://WWW.SIEMON.COM/ 2011-2014
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (TORONTO)
Siemon is an industry leader specializing in the manufacture and innovation of high quality, high-performance network cabling and data center solutions to satisfy IT infrastructure needs
* Kick started a dormant distribution channel through (a) the appointment of a leading international distributor, (b) incentivized promotional activities with non-performing distributors, and (c) improved stock availability
* Revamped the entire contractor base by delisting non-performing contractors and appointing dynamic new ones in their place. Recruited contractors for under serviced areas and increased the contractor base by 20%
* Grew direct sales business to enterprise customers by over 15% and “framework” sales to contractors by 30%
* Focused on the following verticals; ISPs, data centres, healthcare, telecom and retail
* Aggressively lobbied major Consultants and ensured that “Siemon” was specified in all their tenders
* Efficiently managed my territory, ensured product availability, and pre-empted channel conflicts.
FLUKE NETWORK HTTP://WWW.FLUKENETWORKS.COM/ 2007-2011
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER (MISSISSAUGA)
Fluke Networks provides innovative solutions for the installation and certification, testing, monitoring and analysis of copper, fiber and wireless networks used by enterprises and telecommunication carriers
* Top TSM; did 107% of plan and grew client base by over 34%
* Sold Fluke’s testing tools and network monitoring solutions to a wide range of verticals, i.e. ISPs, MSPs, finance, insurance, school boards, manufacturing, media and government agencies
* Creatively leveraged new products such as “AirCheck” to open doors for high-end Fluke products
* Revived dormant accounts that resulted in over $ 200,000 of additional maintenance revenue
* Built close relationships with key decision makers to understand their priorities and manage expectations throughout the entire sales cycle
* Delighted customers with proactive and prompt service, resulting in repeat business, referrals and testimonials
LIVINGSTON MANAGED SERVICES HTTP://WWW.LIVINGSTONINTL.COM/ 2005-2007
ACCOUNT MANAGER (TORONTO)
LMS delivers business process expertise allowing companies to focus on their core competencies. LMS focuses on delivering program management, information management and contact care services
* Recruited by former manager at Ceridian after he became Director of Sales at Livingston
* Top Account Manager on the team 2 years; did in excess of 130% of quota both years
* Aggressively promoted and sold a new service solution, ACE e-Manifest, to transport companies in Canada and USA. Signed 64 new clients in less than 4 months and generated revenue in excess of $ 628,000
* Won a prestigious contract valued at over $ 225,000 to process the rewards program for a leading multinational company
CERIDIAN CANADA HTTP://WWW.CERIDIAN.CA/ 2003-2005
SALES CONSULTANT (MARKHAM)
Ceridian is a leading provider of outsourced services in the areas of Payroll, Human Resources (HRIS), Training & Employee Development, Employee Assistance Programs, and Recruiting
* Resurrected a traditionally underperforming territory, and took it from last to a “top five territory” in ten months
* Did over 110% of plan each year
* Promoted from Small Business to Corporate Sales within the first year
* Won over from our main competitor 2 Fortune 500 accounts that had been their clients for many years
MICROSEL SALES INC. 1991-2002
Information Technology Value Added Reseller (VAR)
* Established Microsel with a capital of $ 5K and built it from zero to a $ 1,000,000 company in less than 2 years
* Sold hardware and software from all major IT vendors, i.e. HP, IBM, Toshiba, Cisco, Microsoft, Novell, Symantec, etc. Installed local & wide area networks, and provided training, consultancy, and maintenance services
* Through sustained hard-work and persistence, hundreds of cold calls, participation at networking events, and many face-to-face meetings developed over 175 clients
* Built long term relationships of trust with clients that resulted in regular repeat business (over 50%)
* Managed all aspects of the business, i.e. purchasing, sales & marketing, staffing, project management and finance
* Managed a team of 6 people
Education and Professional Development
* B.E. (Honours) Electrical Engineering
* Diploma in Financial & Systems Management
* Certified Netware Engineer (Novell)
* Linux Administration
* Web Design & Development
* ITS Design Fundamentals (BICSI)
* CPA Levels 1,2,3
* Several Professional Sales Training courses
* President – Rotary Club of Agincourt
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.