Postgraduate student of Astronautics and Space Engineering master’s course. Skilled in Space Systems Engineering and electronic design, with experience in data acquisition systems. Specialized in Telecommunications, On-Board Data Handling and Attitude Control Systems. Creative, committed, good at teamwork and excellent communication with fluency in Spanish and English. Seeking an entry-level space engineer position.
- Awarded with the EU Startup Accelerator 2016 as member of the Spanish startup Astronical Space Industries. Prize awarded by Finnova Foundation.
MSc Astronautics and Space Engineering: Cranfield University, UK (October 2016 - September 2017)
- Modules: Space System Engineering, Space Communications, Data Handling and Software Development, Astrodynamics and Mission Analysis, Spacecraft Attitude Dynamics and Control, GNSS & INS with Sensors and Data Fusion, Space Propulsion, Space Structures.
- Working on the structural design of small LEO satellites of 150 kg for a communications satellite system design competition organized by UKSEDS.
- Group Design Project: Communications and On-Board Data Handling Systems for the Deep Space Habitat project, a space station with a crew of 14 people orbiting Earth-Moon Lagrange Point 1. Individual focus relied on the design of the telecommunications subsystems and the data management architecture. Use of MATLAB, STK and CATIA as design tools.
BEng Aerospace Engineering: Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain (September 2012 - July 2016)
- Completed the first three years in a High Academic Performance group, which was taught in English.
- Modules: Embedded Systems Design, Validation and Certification, Air Navigation Systems Engineering, Air Traffic Management, Aerodynamics, Flight Mechanics, Propulsion, Automatic Control, Computer Science, Aerospace Materials, Computer-aided Aeronautical Design.
- Final Project: Stall Escape System. Designed an avionics system capable of preventing and recovering a commercial aircraft from stall conditions using only the attitude sensors. The project included data analysis of more than 200 simulations and the programming of a control algorithm. It was developed with MATLAB and tested in the X-Plane 10 simulator.
Airbus: Defence and Space – Master Thesis: Vibration monitoring of satellites (April 2017 – August 2017)
Designed the electronic architecture of a low cost payload for satellites that acquires the data of 10 accelerometers that measure different types of vibrations suffered by the structure during launch and in-orbit phases. The design included the prototyping and testing of a printed circuit board constituted by standard electronic components with equivalent models certified and prepared for the space mission environment.
Astronical Space Industries – Director, Space and Defence (June 2016 – Present)
Created by students from the Polytechnic University of Valencia in 2016, Astronical Space Industries is a start-up company of 3D printing design and prototyping aimed for space applications.
- Contacted different European space companies to attract their potential interest in the business plan of the start-up.
- Researched space project possibilities for the start-up and initiated the process to enter in the ESA Business Incubation programme.
SKILLS, INTERESTS & EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Languages: English (fluent) and Spanish (native).
- Programming Languages: MATLAB, C, C++ and Ada.
- Software Skills: Experienced with MATLAB/Simulink, Proteus PCB Design, MPLAB, STM32CubeMX, GNAT GPL, STK, CATIA V5, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of ESATAN, ANSYS-Fluent and ANSYS-FEA.
- Academic Training: Designed commercial air routes. Familiarised with the specification ARINC 653 for avionics real-time operating systems. Worked with STM32F0DISCOVERY and the Arduino UNO R3 boards. Designed printed circuit boards.
- Individual Interests: Astrophysics, astronomy, international travel, cinema, reading and writing.
- Volunteering: Scout Leader during 2 years in the Spanish Scout Group: Tatanka G.S. 658.
- Memberships: CranSEDS, a student group a student group that participates in competitions related to the space sector. Cranfield Basketball Club: participated in the European Aerostudent Games 2017 in Toulouse.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.