October, 2014 - May, 2015: Humboldt University, Faculty of Law, International and European Law Institute, Guest Researcher under Supervision of Prof. Dr. Christian TOMUSCHAT
January, 2012 - …: Ankara University Institute of Social Sciences, Public Law (International Law), Ankara, PhD.
Thesis Title: “State Immunity Concept Before The Activities of States Contrary To
Jus Cogens Norms”.
September, 2009 - December, 2011 : Ankara University Institute of Social Sciences, Public Law (International Law), Ankara, LLM.
Thesis Title: “An Analysis of the Outer Space Regime Seth Forth by the United Nations Treaties in the Context of International Law”.
September, 2007 - January, 2008 : Erasmus University Rotterdam, the Netherlands, Exchange Student.
September, 2005- July, 2009 : Ankara University, Faculty of Law, Ankara, BA.
February, 2016 - ... : Advisory Board of DEHUKAM (Ankara University Research Center of the Sea and Maritime Law), Member.
· November, 2015- …: Prospective Member of International Institute of Space Law.
· March, 2011- …: Ankara University, Faculty of Law, International Law Department, Research Assistant.
· November, 2010- March, 2011: TOBB University, Faculty of Law, International Law Department, Research Assistant.
November, 2009- November, 2010: Attorney Internship, Ankara Bar.
July, 2016 : The Hague Academy of International Law, Scholarship for the Summer Course 2016 on Public International Law.
June, 2014: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, Research Fellowship Program for PhD.
Air & Space Law
Jus Cogens Rules in International Law
Use of Force in International Law
Jurisdiction of International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea
Fragmentation of International Law
ERDEM, Merve: Bangladeş – Myanmar Deniz Alanlarının Sınırlandırılması Davası Işığında Uluslararası Deniz Hukuku Mahkemesi’nin Kuruluşuna İlişkin Bir Değerlendirme, (An Examination on The Foundation of the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea in the Light of Bangladesh-Myanmar Maritime Delimitation Case), Journal of Ankara University Law Faculty, Vol. 64, Issue. 2, 2015, pp. 329- 364.
ERDEM, Merve: Uzayın ve Uzay Faaliyetlerinin Hukuki Rejimi (Legal Regime of Space and Space Activities), Beta Yayınları, Ankara, 2014.
· September, 2016: “Is Non-Existence of a Treaty Equal to Ineffective Treaty? An Examination on the Application of the Moon Agreement”, 59th IISL Colloquium on the Law of Outer Space, in 67th International Astronautical Congress, 26 – 30 September 2016, Guadalajara, Mexico. (interactive presentation)
· May, 2016: “The Convention on Cybercrimes and Its Impact on Turkish Law”, 4th International Congress on Information Technology Law, Izmir.
· November, 2013: “Limits of Legal Regime of the Air Space”, Symposium on the Recent Developments in International Air Law, Symposium Paper, Ankara University, Faculty of Law, Ankara.
· September, 2012: "Effects of Space Technology Developments on Space Law", UHUK-2012 Conference Paper, Air Force Academy, İstanbul.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL/ACADEMIC INVOLVEMENTS
July, 2016: The Hague Academy of International Law, The Summer Course on Public International Law, 2016, Attendee.
May, 2015: 4th Master Class in International Law, “Apprendre a Repenser le Droit International, Prof. Emmanuelle TOURME-JOUNNET, Max Planck Institute For Comparative Public Law and International Law, Attendee.
September, 2010: UHUK 2010 National Conference on Aviation and Space, Anatolian University, Faculty of Aviation and Space Sciences, Eskisehir, Attendee.
December, 2014 - February, 2015: Deutsch Akademie Berlin, German Language Education.
March, 2014 - June, 2014: TÖMER (Ankara University Language Center), German Language Education.
September, 2012- ... : FLAUMUN (Ankara University Faculty of Law Model United Nations Student Club), Supervisor.
August, 2012: Alliance Française à Lyon, French Language Education.
July, 2010 - April, 2012: Institute Française de Turquie à Ankara, French Language Education.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.