I. Deep understanding of Radio Regulations, satellite network filings and frequency coordination;
II. Extensive knowledge on satellite communication system;
III. Good interpersonal skills, detailed-oriented team player and quick learner.
2016/4-present: Senior Consultant/ Telecast Technology Corporation
1. Be responsible for space assets project (spectrum development and BIU satellite);
2. Be responsible for Nepal DTH project;
3. Develop other satellite-related business;
(Also provided consulting service to a constellation startup regarding spectrum)
2013/6-2016/4: Frequency Coordination Expert/ Lao Linhai International Satellite Communications Co., Ltd. (LLIS)
LLIS is a joint venture of Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications of Lao PDR and Chengdu Linhai Electronics Co., Ltd.
1. Check and clarify the history and status of Lao right at 126E, i.e. LSTAR4B satellite network;
2. Find an appropriate interim satellite for LSTAR4B and cooperated with SES on TT&C frequency coordination;
3. Create new satellite network filings at 126E, perform regulatory and technical examination, submit the notices to BR, check BR findings, deal with BR IFIC and carry out frequency coordination;
4. After the cancellation of LSTAR4B satellite network, propose solutions for the reinstatement of LSTAR4B, and re-planning of Lao national BSS plan.
2010/10-2013/6: Spectrum Engineer/ R&D Centre, Institute of Telecommunication Satellite (ITS), China Academy of Space Technology (CAST)
CAST is the largest spacecraft manufacturer in China. ITS is its specialized subsidiary for telecommunication satellites.
1. Be responsible for ITS series satellite networks filings;
2. Participate in ITU-R space-related studies (WRC agenda items, standardization of IMT-Advanced Satellite, etc.); attend ITU study group and working party meetings (Chaired a Drafting Group, in 2012/9 and 2013/5 ITU Working Party 4C meetings);
3. Train oversea customers regarding satellite communication system and frequency coordination;
4. Provide technical support to telecom satellite marketing (Frequency & Orbit solution, preliminary satellite system design and proposal, etc.).
2008/8-2010/10: Test Engineer/ AIT Centre, ITS, CAST
1. Design, integrate test set and develop test software for transponder subsystem of telecom satellite for ground and in-orbit tests.
2. Develop test plans, test methodologies, test processes and test documentation for transponder subsystem of telecom satellite.
3. Investigate and report on anomalies and failures of transponder subsystem of telecom satellite.
4. Train oversea customers regarding satellite testing.
2005/9-2008/7: Master/ Spacecraft Design/ China Academy of Space Technology
Courses: Introduction to Aerospace, Spacecraft System Design, Spacecraft Antenna Theory and Design, Spacecraft Electromagnetic Compatibility, Spacecraft Testing Technology, System Reliability Design, etc.
Thesis: Data Relay Satellite Link Analysis and Configuration
2001/9-2005/7: Bachelor/ Communications Engineering/ Harbin Institute of Technology
Courses: Satellite Communications, Mobile Communications, Data Communications, Communication Principle, Telemetry and Telecommand, Radio Propagation and Antenna, Microwave Technology, Electromagnetic Field and Wave, Signal and System, Digital Signal Processing, etc.
On-site investigation in Liangshan, Sichuan, China for Baixi Education Foundation
Voluntary teacher in Jilong primary school, Tibet, China (organized a donation)
Voluntary tour guide in World Art Museum of The China Millennium Monument
Education aid for Tibetan students in Kangding High School, China
Voluntary tour guide in Exhibition Hall of China Academy of Space Technology
Organized the first clothes donation in China Academy of Space Technology
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.