PhD Student. Karlsruhe, Germany. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology: July 2014–Current Year. Doctoral Fellow at the Karlsruhe School of Elementary Particle and Astroparticle Physics: Science and Technology (KSETA). Expected graduation: Fall 2017.
Master 2 Sciences de la Matière. Clermont-Ferrand, France. Université Blaise-Pascal: September 2013–June 2014. Spécialité “Physique des Particules”. Graduation: June, 2014.
Master in Sciences/Physics Diploma. Caracas, Venezuela. Universidad Simón Bolívar: September 2006–December 2012. Exchange student (Master degree) at Lund University, August 2011–August 2012. Graduation: April, 2013.
- Models for Vector Boson Scattering. Theoretical Physics PhD research project. July 2014 - current year.
- The Simplified Models Approach to constraining Supersymmetry. Particle Physics Master internship. February 2014 - June 2014.
- Study of an electro-muon resonance in a R-Parity violating supersymmetric model using ATLFast-II simulations, a project in collaboration with the ATLAS Experiment at CERN. Physics Diploma research project. February 2012 - August 2012.
Spanish: Mother tongue
English: reading, writting and conversation, advanced level.
French: reading, writing and conversation: high intermediate level.
German: reading and writting, intermediate level; conversation, low intermediate level.
OS: Linux, Windows.
Programming Languages: C/C++, Python, Fortran, Wolfram Language (Mathematica).
Writting and Design: LaTeX, MsOffice, OpenOffice, Prezi (presentation software).
Other: ROOT (CERN Analysis Framework), Photoshop/Gimp.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.