• CIEMAT (Madrid - Spain) CIEMAT
Electronics Engineer, Research 2016 – Present
– New technologies on space instrumentation. Main responsabilities: development of a digital processing system for the characterization of a backside CDD detector using "digital correlated double sampling (DCDS)" CCD readout technique.
• ESS-Bilbao (Bilbao - Spain) ESSBilbao
Electronics Engineer, Research 2015 – 2016
– In charge of designing beam instrumentation and diagnostics for the Medium Energy Beam Transport for the ESS proton accelerator in Lund (Sweden). Main responsibilities: sensor/detector physics, mechanical design, electronic design, prototyping and tests.
• European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (Grenoble - France) ESRF
Detector Engineer, Research 2012 – 2015
– Member of the Electronic and Detector Group at the ESRF from April 2012 to March 2014. Main responsibilities:Providing consult, support and development capabilities in the area of X-ray detectors and diagnostics for the beamlines, including assistance to the selection, specification and characterisation of detectors. Responsible of detectors development for diagnostics at ALBA CELLS Synchrotron.
• Institute of Applied Physics. Spanish National Research Council (Madrid - Spain) CSIC
Electronics Engineer, Research 2009 – 2012
– Research and development in advanced systems for aircraft on Eco-Efficiency system (Airbus Company). Main
responsibilities: Development of a complete LabVIEW data acquisition system for an electronic nose and automatic gas line. Development of multi-sensor systems using different detection principles.
– Contributing to R&D experimental nuclear physics in European projects. Main responsibilities: Test and maintenance of gamma and charged particle detectors and the related electronics. Responsible of the electronic setup during experiments carried out at different international research facilities.
• Service Centre and Data Communications Networks. University of Granada (Spain) CSIRC
Computer Science Technician, Research 2007 – 2009
– Main responsibilities: Providing advice of services available in the University such as scientific data networks, support in the matters of security for computer science systems and use of scientific applications.
• Electronics Engineering (5 years full-time degree) UGR
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Master’s Degree in Electronics. University of Granada (Spain) 2000 – 2006
– Main subjects: Signal processing and transmission, Electronics circuits and component design.
– Final project: Design and implementation of digital spectrum analyzer. Final mark: Excellent.
• Physics (5 years full-time degree) UGR
University of Granada (Spain) 1995 – 2000
– Main subjects: Quantum physics, Solid state physics, Nuclear and particle physics, Wave mechanics.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.