Apr. 2015 / Today
Contract Manager & Legal Counsel
(1 year and 8 month)
- Draft and negotiate all kind of legal documents: Satellite Service Supply Agreements, Hw & Sw Purchase agreements, NDA, Partnership agreements
- Develop legal guidelines, strategy and plans
- Monitor local, regional and international laws and legal developments related to the satellite industry
- Provide support for corporate deals such as JVs, partnerships, acquisitions, investments or disinvestment
- Counsel senior management on formal or ad-hoc basis on legal related matters
- Provide legal knowledge and ensure regulatory compliance
- Liaise with third party legal firms and practitioners
- Manage relations with regulatory agencies and governments for the necessary approvals and licenses
- Manage all phases of litigation for cases relating to company as a whole or having substantial impact on it
- Provide commercial legal services for contracts and agreements
- Conduct investigations and claim management with customers and suppliers
- Coordinate with other satellite networks for matters related to spectrum management
- Manage all corporate related matters: BOD, Annual/Special Shareholders meeting
- Debt restructuring and amendment of all related corporate agreements of the Company
Jan. 2010 / March 2015 ORANGE Tunisia (France Telecom Group Affiliate) (Tunis)
(5 years and 3 months) Corporate Legal Counsel
Corporate Legal & Contract Management
- Drafting, examination & negotiation of corporate sourcing contracts and implementation contracts with suppliers and customers such as: HUAWEI, ERICSSON, IBM, ALU, ect. - Drafting of corporate agreements with customer companies: Banks, airway companies, national companies, ect.
- Drafting of minutes of Annual General Meeting & Shareholders meeting - Drafting of General Conditions of Sale used by customer contracts - Participation to the Rebranding of Orange Tunisia internet access provider affiliate (formerly named Planet)
- Elaboration of a joint-venture project between Orange Tunisia and several OpCos from MENA region such as DU, ETISALAT, Orange Group, Mobinil
- Advising other departments in the company interacting with Legal Dept.: Sales, Supply chain, Buyers, Marketers, ect.
- Active interface with the corporate legal dept. of FT Group
- Active interface with the corporate legal dept. Of Orange Brand Service Limited
- Internal validation of the new offers, products and services
- New telecom offers & services handover to the National Instance of Telecom for validation with great care to the respect of deadlines
- Work in close collaboration with national regulation authorities such as Telecom Ministry (letters, correspondence), Competition Committee, National Frequency Agency ect …
- Digital Content Contracts drafting and negotiation (France Telecom internal training sessions)
- Project Management : Project management bases according to PMI frame of reference (ABC Consulting)
- Principles & technique of internal Audit (TUVRheinland)
- International Contracts : drafting and negotiation (ABC Consulting)
December 2007/ January 2010 HUAWEI Technologies – France SAS (Paris)
(2 years) Contract Manager
Drafting and review of Telecom contracts (Telecom License acquisition, Integrator contracts, frame contracts, implementation contracts, maintenance contracts, NDA, etc.…), contract negotiation with customers, specialization in new technologies law
- Organization and collection of approvals from the different professional departments (TSD, Product Line, Finance, Logistic, Legal, and Tax Dept) related to the terms and conditions of the contracts. - Estimation and analysis of the commercial costs and risks. - Negotiation with customers (SFR, Orange France, Bouygues Telecom, Bollore Telecom, etc… - Day to day conflicts management (letters to customers, email...).
May/November 2006 Ericsson Tunisia Branch – Tunisia (Tunis)
(6 months) Legal Department
- Drafting of the contracts and negotiations with the customers
- Monitoring of legislation linked to our activities, and helping project managers to draft delays and litigation clauses
- Resolution of customs issues and work in collaboration with freight broker
- Drafting of the supply contracts, and actualization of the clauses of arbitration
2007-2008 Preparation of the assistance of lawyer (Orleans - France)
Jan/Feb 2007 Linguistic stay and of professional prospection in Ireland (Dublin)
2005-2006 University of ORLEANS (France), Master of Private Law
2004-2005 University of TOULOUSE I (France), Master of Trade and international business
2003-2004 University of TOULOUSE I (France), Bachelor Degree of Trade and international business
1998 French college of Tunis Baccalaureate in Mathematics
Data Processing: Office environment, VBA Excel, Daily use of internet
French: Bilingual (mother tongue)
Italian: Good level
Arabic: Bilingual (mother tongue)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.