Technical Sales Engineer, More than 8 years of experience in supporting VSAT Market in the Middle East, combining the Technical and Commercial Prospective as I started the career as a system Engineer Doing Design, integration ,optimization and upgrading VSAT Network solutions, Expert in Selling Solutions and various Satcom Networks.
Proven capacity to convince customers through strong product presentation combined with deep product knowledge.
Can convey messages in a clear and understandable manner possible according to the type of focus group and able to establish a bond with the audience.
Self-motivated professional, Positive attitude, Effective team player and Strong work ethic with skills in Satellite network design and engineering.
Proven capability in performing system analysis.
Excellent up-to-date knowledge in Network technologies: VSAT, HTS, SDN, NFV, DWDM, OTN, SDH.
Possess an extensive skill set in Desktop Study, Survey, and Link Planning Tool.
Project Management skill developed by tasking suppliers in delivering company requirements on time. Conducted regular meetings with project shareholders to monitor progress, solve implementation problems and set priorities accordance to Network Rollout Strategy.
Expert in integration various Telecom/IT, especially , Satcom, Virtualization and Optical network technologies.
Mastering Satellite Link budget tools, Satmaster Pro, Intelsat LST-5.
Robust Knowledge in VSAT platforms Newtec, iDirect, Comtech, HNS.
Certified VCE Converged Infrastructure Associate CIA.
VMware Certified Associate – Data Center Virtualization VCA6-DCV.
Certified experience in Metro Ethernet Technology, CCNA, CE-A.
Optical communication professional certified OC-A, and OC-P.
Higher technological Institute HTI
B.Sc. in Electrical and Computer Engineering - Graduated in May 2008
Accumulated Grade: Very good with honor - GPA: 3.36 / 4.00.
Graduate Project title: “MISR GPS Receiver Theory & Implementation” Excellent Grade.
· SpeedCast International Limited
Solution Engineer – Middle East from 9/2016 up to now
· Lead the company’s Energy Vertical strategy, and associated sales and business development staff, by owning the technical solution development life-cycle.
· Develop detailed technical designs of satellite and terrestrial communication solutions to meet customer communication requirements in the Energy market, including network design, link budget analysis, IP networking, preparation of bill of materials, and network diagrams.
· Involved in writing Technical proposal and submission documents in response to complex, large, and medium-scale projects RFPs and Tenders.
· Prepare costs models for bandwidth, labor, and bill of materials that are required as input to Pricing models and tools.
· Liaise with Product Development for any feature development of new Energy products and services.
· Collaborate with Business Development to determine penetration strategy.
· Assist Marketing Team to develop integrated marketing campaign for the Energy, and other verticals as needed.
Sr. Technical Account Manager -Team leader from 6/2010 to 9/2016
· Technical Account manager for VIP customers in Saudi Arabia, SEC, and Aramco
· Sourcing Suppliers and Initiating relations with global vendors according to market needs.
· Leading sales team by evaluating business opportunities.
· Responsible for technical solution design and commercial modeling of VSAT and Satellite networks.
· Attending technical clarification meetings to present and convince customers about solution proposition.
· Preparing Technical presentations, and supervise technical submittals.
· Share my experience in the main key Projects
- Ministry of Defense MODA
Built the conceptual design of 4 Mobile Satellite Trailer to support 3G coverage over Satellite to rare area in Saudi boarders.
Deal closed in 4 weeks , project value over 7M SAR.
- Saudi Aramco Upgrading Offshore Security Facility UOSF VSAT Gateways.(2015)
Shared my experience with iDirect Team global team to Size ,design, optimize new redundant VSAT gateways to accommodate new traffic from offshore security Patrol vessels SPVs, and Oil Rigs in Arabian gulf, the Project was based on 15152 5IF Platform, along with X7 Modem redundant modems.
Project Value 500M SAR, Project retendered.
- Ministry of Interior - Boarder Guards Satellite gateway project .(2015)
Handled the design role in data network project to satisfy customer needs , presented iDirect HUB conceptual design to the customer on the stage of the RFP, and prepared the Technical and commercial offer, the connectivity among regions was based on iDirect 15052 platform.
Project Value: Confidential
- Saudi National Grid AMR smart metering phase III VSAT Communication HUB (2014)
Take the responsibility of convincing the end-user to go for VSAT technology opened the door to plant the first VSAT HUB inside Saudi Electrical Company, this led to huge business opportunities for the successive two years.
I chose Newtec DIALOG 4IF HUB upon many market analysis, The network initiated with 100 sites based on 4IF platform, and MDM3100 modem.
Project Value: 5.5 M SAR
- General Authority of Civil Aviation GACA, phase-3 networks expansion.(2013)
VSAT backup connectivity between RADAR sites and KAIA, and KKIA using NDSatcom SkyWAN platforms.
- Saudi Telecom Company STC SNGs S3, and S4 (2013)
SNG design, implementation, commissioning , Project was to deliver an end-t-end turn-key solution for a mobile satellite station, the Project was based on Comtech CDM-625, Memotech WAN optimizer, Auto-tracking AVL Antenna System.
- Aramco SCADA Satellite Communication Gateways upgrades.(2013)
Provided detailed complete VSAT communication infrastructure study, includes two fully redundant (1+1) gateways and 655 VSAT terminals to transfer from the field RTUs to the SCADA systems at ARAMCO control rooms Based on Comtech Advanced VSAT HUB Solutions.
- Aramco wells rare area coverage through Satellite link
A joint project among STC, Huawei, and Aramco to implement GSM Abis-interface Optimization over Satellite link.
- Saudi Telecom Company STC Satellite Earth station network Enhancement project.
Multiple System integrations, in Riyadh & Jeddah Earth stations, includes Comtech Modems, Ericsson TV Broadcasting system upgrade, GDSatcom RF system optimization, and integration with NetMAC NMS.
- Saudi Electrical Company Garnatah towers network upgrade.
Integrating Layer-3 application of the new Head office in Garnatah Towers over Existing SDH Infrastructure (Juniper over Alcatel-Lucent 1660 MUXs).
Saudi Industrial Property Authority (MODON) Ahsaa Industrial city phase II (2014)
Design, and implement new Industrial city infrastructure includes CCTV network, optical fiber infrastructure, Server farm, Data storage system, WiFi coverage, Solution based on Ciena, Cisco, Axis, EMC2 technologies
- Saudi National Grid Repeater-less Project (2014)
Study and optimize link budget to offer one link unrepeated to connect between Qassim and Madinah, based in Dawslake technology.
- Saudi National Grid DWDM Phase I- Enhancement
technically represented BTC in Nokia Consortium (formerly Alcatel-Lucent) to Engineer and Optimize Saudi National Grid existing DWDM network, Prepared technical and commercial solution.
· PHILIPS Analytical
Customer technical support Engineer CTS from 1/2009 to 5/2010
Took responsibility for maintaining and installing PHILIPS X-Ray industrial equipment in Egypt and North Africa.
Supervised installation of analytical High tension X-Ray Equipment.
Eng. Waguih William
Higher Technological Institute 10th of Ramadan city
Professor assistant engineer from 9/2008 to 12/2008
Assisted in Education in Electric & Computer Department, Teaching Courses in Computer systems, Communication Systems, fiber optics, Antenna, Mobile Communication, and Communication measurement Lap.
Supervised many graduation projects
Prof.Dr. Mamdouh Shaker
Motorola SYSTEL Egypt
BSS engineer from 6/2008 to 9/2008
Participated in MOBILNIL project optimization and monitoring in El-Delta Area- Egypt.
Took part in Microwave links diagnose, and maintenance (NEC, Nokia).
Worked on Motorola platforms, BTSs (Horizon I & II), BSCs maintenance, upgrading and reconfiguration.
Eng. Tarek Abul-Fotouh
Relevant courses & certificates
Newtec Certified Solution Professional NCSP, Riyadh-SA
Newtec Certified Operation Professional NCOP, Riyadh-SA
Newtec Certified Product Associate NCPA, Riyadh-SA
SkyWAN 7000 Satellite network Designing & Engineering, NDSatcom, Dubai-UAE
Advanced Satlink DVB-RCS Designing, and Engineering, STM, Dubai-UAE
Intelsat LST5 Satellite Link budget tool online certificate.
Key speaker in Ciena 1st ME Partner Bootcamp in Dubai - Dubai-UAE.
VMware Technical Solutions Professional VTSP
Optical communications Certified Professional OC-P, Ciena, London-UK.
Optical communications Certified Associate OC-A, Ciena, London-UK.
VCE Certified Converged Infrastructure Associate CIA, Online certificate
Video Signal management, Extron, Dubai-UAE
· Proven Knowledge in Network Design, with Business Flavor.
· VSAT specialist in multi-vendor Platforms (iDirect, Newtec, Comtech, NDSatcom, GDSatcom, Vertex, CPI,AVL, Sematron) ,and multiple technologies (DVB-S, DVB-S2, SCPC, dSCPC, DAMA, CnC, Mx-DMA).
· Practical Experience in Satellite Link Budget tools, Satmaster Pro, LST-5
· System Virtualization, and cloud computing professional.
· Familiar with 4G, UMTS networking architecture.
· Robust understanding of GSM/RAN Principles, Architecture, Coverage, Transmission, routing.
· Good Knowledge about legacy IP backbone, IMS, NGN core Protocols H.248/MEGACO, BICC, SIP, SIP-I, H.323, SIGTRAN.
· Certified experience in Optical transmission technologies, SDH, CWDM, DWDM, and OTN.
· Cisco certified network associate CCNA.
· Good Knowledge about Visual Basic, AutoCAD, MS Visio.
Language Skills: -
· Arabic : Mother's tongue.
· English : Fluent Written & reading, and spoken.
Organization Skills: -
· Ability to coordinate teamwork missions.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Working under pressure in a multicultural environment.
· Highly motivated, attending to details, and open minded.
· Mathematics, Reading scientific Books.
· Date of birth : 2nd September 1986.
· Marital status : married.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.