AIT Test Engineer
OHB System – Bremen, Germany - permanent - March 2013, In progress
• Work on telecommunications satellites (Hispasat w36-1, EDRS-C, Electra)
• Direct contact with hardware; cleanliness ISO-14644 class 8.
• Full test campaign of platform subsystem and satellite system.
• Produce and maintain test documentation such as specifications, procedures and reports
• Develop and implement corresponding automated test procedures as script files in a SCOS2000 environment, using TOPE (Tcl/Tk) language
• Evaluation and assessment of test results
• Verification and report of SW test processes
Spatial Harness Engineer
OHB System on behalf of Segula Industriehansa – Bremen, Germany - permanent - March 2012, March 2013
• Management support of the harness design process
• Support coordination of harness manufacturing team
• Support coordination and setup of harness reviews with the customer
• Redaction of document for integration and test
• Coordination of reworks and re-integrations
• Interfacing to PA and QA
• Tracking of requirements and verification measures (specs and VCDs) and setup of the referring documentation for closeout reference
EADS Astrium on behalf of Alten SO - Toulouse, France - permanent - January 2011, March 2012
• Wiring preparator; Writing documents for satellite assembly. Direct contact with operators in the clean room and system engineers.
• Development of document management software to obtain the status of progress by field and / or program. • Integration of harness changes into 2D drawings for delivery to customer.
Spatial Harness Design Engineer
EADS Astrium on behalf of Alten SO - Toulouse, France - permanent - June 2010, January 2011
• Electrical Project management, study and design of satellites harnesses. • Design Drawing 2D using Electre software. • Redaction of jusitfication files and performance analysis • Redaction of data for integration and data for test
Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) - Sydney, Australia - Internship - March 2009, September 2009
• State of the art of mobile robot navigation using a color camera. Texture classification, segmentation technics.
• Implementation in C++ using the image processing library OpenCV.
• Achievement of required mathematical estimators for classification
• Implementation of several machine learning techniques
• Implementation of several classifiers for results comparison (SVM, KNN)
• Production of analytical tool to quantify the performance of the classification
Pontifical University Javeriana, Bogotá, Colombia - Bogota, Colombia - Internship - March 2008, September 2008
• Research and development of a vision algorithm to provide navigation consign for a mobile robot in the humanitarian demining.
• State of the art of mobile robot navigating following a visual feature • Image segmentation • Extraction of visual feature
• Study of the enslavement of the robot from the visual feature
• Development of a prototype using matlab and migration of the algorithm in C++ with using the image processing library OpenCV
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.