1. ASBESTOS LABORATORY TECHNICIAN-Alcontrol Laboratories [October 2016 – current]
· Stereo microscope – Physical properties characterization
· Polarized Light Microscopy (PLM) – study of various material types and asphalt samples for the fiber type and its description (morphology, pleochroism, birefringence, extinction, elongation, dispersion)
· Sample preparation (acidification, filtration, dilution, installation and drying)
· Sample registation/logistics using respective software
· Asbestos risk certification (Risque d’amiante formation)
2. GEOSCIENTIST-Adrok Ltd. (Oil & Energy) [Αugust 2013 – June 2016]
· Subsurface mapping using remote sensing technology (software and hardware) for the identification/prediction of natural resources (minerals, hydrocarbons, water, elemental compositions)
· Specialized in core sample analysis and classification using geophysical methods based on proprietary company’s software for image processing and data interpretation
· Spectroscopy – Simulation of Energy and Frequency studies
· Fieldwork/Labwork - Data acquisition
· Offshore travelling – Ocean exploration
· XRF(Xray) Analyser user and certified for radiation protection
Extras: Project Management, Supervision of Internship projects & familiar with technical reports and presentations to clients or internally.
3. SALES EXECUTIVE - Kotsonis Goldsmith [July 2011- August 2012]
· Gemstone certificates
· Customer services
· Geological mapping of Evia, Greece [May 2010-July 2010]
University of Patras
MSC RENEWABLE ENERGY ENGINEERING (Heriot Watt University) [September 2012-2013]
· Climate change and Environment – Project on seawater direct and indirect impacts along with legislation rules
· Renewable Energy Technologies & Environmental Impact Assessment
· Advanced Renewable Energy – Project for a PV park (100KW)Demand Management & Energy Storage
· Economics for Renewable Energy – Economic evaluation for windfarm installation
· Dissertation : Low energy in buildings - Office building of D.E.I. Megalopolis
BSC GEOLOGY – University of Patras [September 2006-2010]
· Broad range of working on rock-mineral analysis using thin sections for microscopic and macroscopic interpretation
· Geotechnical experiments within the university labs to study the resistance control
· Specialized in latest years on mapping using GIS
· Additional courses with projects on: Geophysics, Sedimentology, Hydrology, Hydrocarbons, Renewable energy, Geotechnical construction, Petrology & Tectonics
· Project Management(PRINCE2)
· Matlab Data Visualisation
· Matlab Spectral Analysis
· Cambridge Diploma (Microsoft Office-Database)
· English: Lower Michigan & International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
· German: Zertifikat Deutsch – Befriedigend
· French: Beginner
Hiking, Cycling, Piano, Volleyball, Squash, Swimming, Tennis
Canada, Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, Turkey, United Kingdom, Colombia, Guadeloupe
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.