An open-minded, highly motivated and hard-working individual, who is a fresh graduate with excellent academic achievement alongside professional experiences. The eventual goal is to become an experienced space engineer based on a combination of experience in both academia and industry, with a passion for a lifelong learning
Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey
■ Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Astronautical Engineering Sep 2014 – Feb 2017
● Relevant Coursework: Spacecraft Systems Design, Rocket Propulsion, Space Environment, Spacecraft Communications, Attitude Determination and Control, Orbital Mechanics, Numerical Methods, Linear Algebra
● Graduation Project: Design and Analysis of a Modular CanSat Rocket
● Honour List.
● Cumulative GPA: 3.38 / 4.00
Brno University of Technology, Brno, Czech Republic Sep 2015 – Feb 2016
■ Erasmus+ Exchange Programme
● Cumulative GPA: 3.67 / 4.00
Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt
■ Undergraduate Student (transferred to Istanbul Technical University) Sep 2011 – Jun 2014
● Cumulative GPA: 3.32 / 4.00
Industrial Technical Institute Matria, Cairo, Egypt Sep 2009 – Jun 2011
■ Diploma of Associate Engineering (D.A.E) in Building and Construction
● Percentage: 95.77%
Turkish Technic Inc., Istanbul, Turkey
■ Aircraft Maintenance Support (Intern) Aug 2016 – Sep 2016
● Worked in a maintenance management services team
● Coordinated of maintenance managements in the TRAX Maintenance Software
● Ensured and maintained updates of Aviation Regulations
Space Systems Design and Testing Laboratory, Istanbul, Turkey
■ Rocket Designer (Intern) Jul 2016 – Aug 2016
● Designed & analysed of a modular CanSat rocket
● Developed MATLAB codes to improve simulations
● Optimised the rocket structures from available local materials
Institute of Space Systems (IRS), University of Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
■ On-Orbit Manufacturing Participant, Space Station Design Workshop 2016 Jul 2016 – Jul 2016
● Project: Participated in a week-long workshop to design a space station in cis-lunar space from a three operation
phases start from the year 2025, which provide capabilities of a future base of on-orbit manufacturing as a platform
for deep space exploration
● Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Reinhold Ewald
Space Systems Technology Laboratory (SSTL), Cairo University
■ Undergraduate Research Student, Aerospace Engineering Department Dec 2012 – Jul 2014
● Project: Control & Design of Can-SAT, ROVER, Quad-copter, Rocket.
● Supervisors: Prof. Dr. Mohammed Khalil Ibrahim
● Focus: Can-Satellite, Quad-copter, ROVER, Rocket, Embedded Systems.
Aeronautical System Technology Lab (ASTL), Cairo University
■ Summer Intern, Aerospace Engineering Department Jun 2013 – Sep 2013
● Project: Additive Manufacturing Trends in Aerospace and RC Flight Training
● Focus: RC Flight Training, CNC Machine, Laser Cutting Machine, Composite Forming Techniques.
Unmanned Aerial Systems Development Center (UDC), Cairo University
■ Student Participant, Aerospace Engineering Department Nov 2012 – Apr 2013
● Project: Fabrication & Flight Testing of an RC Aircraft
● Focus: A simulated Remote Control, RC Aircraft
Spacecraft Systems Design, Istanbul Technical University
■ Undergraduate Research Student, Aerospace Engineering Department Feb 2016 – Jun 2016
● Project: Designing a Virtual Reality Cube-Sat
● Determined all the orbital elements for Sun-synchronous orbit
● validated Gyro, Magnetometer & GPS measurements for Attitude Control based on 3 Magnetorquers
● Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Alim Rüstem ASLAN
● Focus: System Engineering, Attitude and Orbital Control Systems, Spacecraft Design
AWARDS & SCHOLARSHIPS
■ Ranked 1st team during SSDW2016, Institute of Space Systems, University of Stuttgart Jul 2016
Design space station for deep space exploration
■ Erasmus+ Scholarship, Istanbul Technical University Sep 2015
For attaining a high GPA & English language exam
■ Participation of University Rover Challenge 2014, Ranked 9th, Mars Society, USA May 2014
Design and build the next generation of Mars rovers
|■ Third Iran Cansat Competition, Ranked 7th||2013|
|Astronautics Research Institute of the Iranian Space Research Center, Iran|
|Atmospheric Sounding Mission Category|
|■ Certificate of Appreciation, American University in Cairo, Egypt||2012|
|For the Distinguished Efforts in the Third Annual Cairo Science Festival|
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACTIVITIES
The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
■ Member 2015 – Present
The Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC)
■ Member 2015 – Present
The Astronomical Society of Mahmoud Mosque (ASMM), Giza, Egypt
■ Member 2009 – 2015
İTÜ Rocket Team, Istanbul Technical University
■ Undergraduate Research Student, Aerospace Engineering Department Aug 2015 – Dec 2016
● Project: Designing a Solid Rocket for the Intercollegiate Engineering Competition.
● Focus: Rocket, Design, Control Unit.
Science Communication, American University in Cairo, Egypt
■ Volunteer Nov 2011 – Aug 2012
● Participate in events such as Family Science, Star Gazing, Cairo Science Festival.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
K vector Foundation, Cairo university, Egypt
■ CEO, Academic Division Head Dec 2011 – Aug 2012
● The aim to build a total Egyptian car’s factory.
● Providing workshops for engineering students to polish their experience.
Matlab: Proficient C/C++: Intermediate LabVIEW: Basic Mathematica: Basic
C#: Basic Python: Basic µC Programming: Basic
■ Web design
HTML: Intermediate Adobe Dreamweaver: Intermediate
■ Finite element analysis
ANSYS Mechanical APDL
Basic knowledge of XFOIL, Java Astrodynamics Toolkit, Systems Tool Kit (STK)
TEX XƎLATEX Microsoft Office Adobe Photoshop Adobe Acrobat Pro
AutoCAD SolidWorks CATIA Adobe Illustrator CorelDRAW
■ Operating system
Linux: Ubuntu & Mint Windows: 10
Open-minded, Self-learning (Software Defined Radio, Designing PCBs, SMD soldering), Teamwork,
Management, Creativity, Critical Thinking, Work Hard Under Pressure, Analytical Thinking, Flexibility
■ Arabic: Native language
■ English: Fluent
■ Turkish: Intermediate
Spacecraft Control, Control Engineering, Spacecraft Design, Robotics and Control, Orbital Mechanics
Amateur Astronomy, Amateur Radio, Digital photography, Radio Astronomy, Swimming
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.