Young Graduate Trainee at ESA, ESTEC Netherlands 2016 - present
Supporting the Director General Services Office for integrated project reviews and independent assess- ments in the organization and conduction of reviews at the European Space Agency.
Part of the YoungESA core team organizing events and networking opportunities for ESA staff.
University of Technology, Munich (TUM), Germany 2013 - 2016
Master of Science, Aerospace Engineering
Focus on: Carbon Composites and Rocket Science
Master’s thesis: Fuzzy Logic Controller for Autonomous Rendezvous and Docking with Non-Cooperative Targets at Florida Institute of Technology, FL Melbourne, USA 10/2015 - 05/2016 grade: very good
Exchange semester at the Grand E ́cole ISAE 2014
(Institut Sup ́erieur de l’A ́eronautique et l’Espace) SUPAERO in Toulouse, France
University of Technology, Munich (TUM), Germany 2009 - 2013
Bachelor of Science, Aerospace Engineering
Bachelor’s thesis: Development of a simulation operation control environment for real-time space robotics grade: very good
· High School, Otto-Hahn-Gymnasium, Springe, Germany 2002 - 2009
SGAC: Space Generation Advisory Council 2015 - present
·Part of Space Exploration Project Group
TUM: WARR (Scientific Association for Rocket- and Space-Science) October 2009 - 2016
Team-Member in the structure team
· Collaboration on building a CubeSat MOVE-II in the area of structure · Participation in the model rocket workshop and competition
TUM: REXUS/BEXUS-SMARD: Teamleader October 2013 - Juni 2015
· Student experiment to verify a new CubeSat-mechanism based on SMA on a sounding rocket REXUS (http://www.rexusbexus.net/)
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & INTERESTS
Languages: German (native speaker), English (business fluent), French (fluent in language), Spanish (basic knowledge)
Computer Skills: MS Office, MS Project, CAD-Catia V5, C/C++, C#, XAML, STK, Matlab/Simulink, LaTeX
Certificates: German driver’s license A&B, German sport boat license (inland motor)
Interests: Volleyball, judo (experience as instructor), motorcycling, dancing, climbing, SCUBA diving, singing in a choir, playing flute and piano
· Walther Blohm Stiftung October 2016
Scholarship for the master thesis in the USA
· DLR Standout Student Scholarship October 2015
Participation in the Space Generation Congress(SGC) and International Astronautical Conference (IAC) in Jerusalem (Israel)
· NEXUS - Next Exploration Universal Station 2016
67th International Astronautical Congress, Guadalajara, Mexico
· Nanosatellites and their Demand for Changes in Space Policy 2016
67th International Astronautical Congress, Guadalajara, Mexico
· SMARD-REXUS-18: Development and Verification of an SMA based CubeSat 2015
Solar Panel Deployment Mechanism
22nd ESA Symposium on European Rocket and Balloon Programmes and Related Research, Tromsø, Norway
· Providing hands-on space education by involvement of collaborating self-reliant 2015
1st Symposium on Space Educational Activities, Padova, Italy
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.