♦ February 2016 - present: Research assistant – Université catholique de Louvain (UCL), Belgium.
Member of the ICTEAM, Institute of Information and Communication Technologies, Electronics and Applied Mathematics, and ELEN department, Electrical Engineering.
• Data analyst and software engineer in the setup of the new Alphasat beacon reception station based at UCL;
• System and software engineer in ESA’s contract PROTOCOL-A.3, which aims to develop a software tool for multi-array satellite tracking. Responsible for the development and implementation of the atmospheric simulator;
• Software engineer in ESA’s contract DIGITUR, which aims to develop a standardized procedure for the implementation and submission of software for ITU-R Recommendations;
• Software and quality control engineer for RAPIDS II, a software for radio wave propagation predictions for Earth-satellite communication;
• Side projects: computation of various atmospheric parameters from GNSS and meteorological data with different methods.
♦ May 2007 - Jul 2007: Internship as Electrical Technician – Adev Srl, Cesano Maderno (Milan), Italy.
Wiring and testing of valve systems and electronic circuits of gas measuring instruments.
♦ Oct 2012 – Dec 2015: Master of Science in Telecommunications Engineering - Politecnico di Milano, Italy, final score: 104/110.
• Radio propagation
• Antennas and RF systems
• GNSS and positioning technologies
• Radar systems and localization
• Signal processing
• Optical communication
• Geophysical imaging
• Internet, networking and security
♦ Apr 2015 – Jul 2015: Master’s Thesis Exchange – Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium, final score: 7/7
♦ Sep 2013 – Mar 2014: Erasmus Experience – Poznań University of Technology, Poland.
♦ Sep 2008 – Sep 2012: Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications Engineering – Politecnico di Milano, Italy, final score: 102/110.
Title: Synthesis of tropospheric attenuation time series for moving terminal-space paths.
Supervisors: Prof. Carlo Riva & Prof. Danielle Janvier-Vanhoenacker
Description: The thesis aimed to extend the application of ITU-R models for Earth-Space communication from fixed terminals to moving terminals, free to change altitude and location.
Title: Synthesized tropospheric total attenuation time series for satellite-to-aeronautical links from L to W band, 2016.
• Italian: Mother Tongue
• English: Fluent
• French: Intermediate
• Advanced: Matlab, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows
• Competent: Python, C, Linux, Microsoft Visio, Latex
• Solid analytical skills and problem solving
• Team working
• Global skills
• Willing to relocate and travel
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.