2015 – 2016 Master Degree in Science and Technology from Space.
University of Alcalá. Alcalá de Henares (Madrid). Pending Final Work.
2007 – 2013 Technical Engineer Degree in Telecommunications: specialty Telematics.
University of Alcalá. Alcalá de Henares (Madrid).
Sep - Oct 2016 INTA – NASA. Robledo de Chavela (Madrid).
Master Degree in Science and Technology from Space Training, working on a proposal to update the control software of the DSS-61 antenna of NASA for PARTNeR Project.
Dec 2007 – Aug 2016 Hal-Cash (www.halcash.com). Madrid.
Including usual work in:
Especially in commercial and management areas, but also in technical area collaborating with technical support tasks (parameterisation, incidences...), technical documentation, equipment basic maintenance. Reporting to General Manager, and Compliance and Technical directors. References available.
Previous Other sporadic jobs.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING AND LANGUAGES
· Spanish: Native level.
· English (spoken and written): Upper-Intermediate level. Wessex Academy (British Council). Poole, England, UK. 2006.
· Passed more than 50% of the specialty Electronic Systems of the Technical Engineer Degree in Telecommunications. University of Alcalá. 2005.
· 100h Training in Master Degree in Science and Technology from Space in CAB (INTA), ESAC and MDSCC (NASA).
· 600h Training in Commercial Management and Marketing in Onda Cero Radio Ciudad Real y JG Asociados (marketing agency).
· Space technologies.
· Distributed applications (TCP, UDP, IP, Wireshark).
· Embedded systems.
· Programming languages: C, C++, Python, ADA, assembler, VHDL, and LabVIEW environment.
· Analog and digital modulations. Radiofrequency.
· Networks, Servers, Data Bases (Apache, MySQL, PgAdmin).
· Smattering of Astronomy and Planetary Science.
· Web design (Dreamweaver) and graphic design (Freehand, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw).
PROYECTS CARRIED OUT
- END OF MASTER WORK
Study, analysis and characterization of Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs).
Tutor: Mr. Sebastián Sánchez Prieto. Dept. Automática. University of Alcalá.
- PROYECT FOR INTA-NASA
Proposal for updating the control software of the DSS-61 antenna for PARTNeR Proyect.
Corporate Tutor: Mr. Juan Ángel Vaquerizo Gallego. Centro de Astrobilogía. INTA-CSIC.
Submitted and approved in January 2017.
- END OF DEGREE PROJECT
Design and architecture of a system for cryptocurrencies handling and treatment.
Tutors: Mr. Antonio Navidad Pineda, Mr. Luis Usero Aragonés. Dept. Ciencias de la Computación e Inteligencia Artificial. University of Alcalá.
Qualified with honors.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.