2013 – 2016 Director of Operations in a new space startup:
- Management of operations division;
- Definition and implementation of projects and company processes;
- Implementation of operations organizations, incl. for commercial air transport, flight test campaigns, flight test organization according EASA Part 21;
- Project management, team lead, and conceptual work in the fields of operational user requirements and rulemaking.
2010 – 2013 Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation, full time service as operational test pilot and systems manager:
- Lead, management and execution of operational flight test activities;
- Life cycle management and fielding of aerial systems and procedures;
- Identification and management of user requirements and capability gaps;
- Analysis, concepts, and implementation in the fields of procurement and materiel needs.
2007 – 2009 Full time service as pilot, Air Force
1999 – 2006 Tutor for physics practical courses and exercises for
undergraduate students in physics and other fields, University of Bern.
1996 – 2006 Service as reserve pilot, Air Force
Education and Academic Record
2013 Armed Forces Leadership Course 2
2010 National Test Pilot School, Mojave, California: Operational
Test and Evaluation Course & Systems Testing Course
2005-2006 University Post-Doc Space Research and Planetary Sciences
2001-2005 University Department for Space Research and Planetary Sciences: PhD in Physics
2000 Armed Forces Leadership Course 1
1996-2001 University Department for Space Research and Planetary Sciences: MSc in Physics,
Studies in Mathematics and Astronomy.
1996 Graduation as Air Force Pilot
1994-1996 Air Force Flight training
➢ 2300 hrs total experience on 18 types, of which:
➢ 1800 hrs multi-engine fighter jets;
➢ 100 hrs single-engine advanced trainer jet;
➢ 160 hrs single-engine turbine basic trainer;
➢ 240 hrs MEP & SEP:
➢ 1800 hrs as PIC.
➢ EASA FCL:
➢ CPL (2006);
➢ IR SEP & MEP;
➢ Airline Transport Pilot Theory (2010);
➢ Multi Crew Cooperation (2013);
➢ Night Flying, Aerobatics, formerly Single Engine Turbine;
➢ Class 1 EASA medical.
➢ German: mother tongue
➢ English: business fluent, written and spoken
➢ French: business fluent, written and spoken
➢ Italian: intermediate
➢ Russian: beginner
➢ Linux as system administrator and user
➢ Scientific programming in C, C++, and Turbopascal
➢ Database administration
➢ Good working knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office, Scientific programming and data analysis, office applications, and project management under Linux.
➢ Skydiving license, over 500 jumps
➢ PADI Advanced Open Water Diver license
List of scientific publications and references upon request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.