Citizenship: American, Italian
To obtain an employment in a space related company. Availability to travel if required, even for interviewing purpose. Ready to move and start at any time.
- American high school degree - Greenwood High School Greenwood, AR – USA May 2008
- Italian high school degree - Liceo Scientifico Elio Vittorini Milan – Italy July 2009
-Bachelor of science degree - Ingegneria Aerospaziale (Aerospace Engineering) Politecnico di Milano (Courses delivered in Italian) Feb. 2013
- Master of science degree - Space Engineering Politecnico di Milano Milan – Italy (Courses delivered in English) Sep. 2016
Six months thesis work conducted in Hong Kong at HKUST departmental research area of Advance Materials & Technology:
" Chemical-numerical modeling of Graphene growth via Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition"
- Volunteering, Parrocchia S. Francesco al Fopponino, Milan - Italy 2005-2007 Animator/educator at summer camps held by the district church.
- Relaxnews, quai de la Loire 75019, Paris - France 2012-Present (seasonal) First French news agency dedicated to leisure news, member of the French Federation of News Agency. Personal driver of the company journalist during the Milan fashion weeks.
- InfoGroup, via Bonarotti, Milan - Italy 2014-Present (job on call) A market survey company dedicated to the perfume’s business.
Capability of dealing with the topics covered by the degree program.
Supplementary competencies comprehend knowledge on Graphene and Chemical Vapor Deposition processes given by the thesis work conducted.
Technical skills comprehend:
− Intermediate to advanced skill level using Windows and Macintosh operative systems.
− Intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
− Novice to intermediate skill level using CAD software (Solid Edge, Inventor AutoCAD).
− Advanced skill level using Matlab and Simulink.
− Intermediate to advanced skill level using Python.
− Intermediate to advanced skill level using Cantera.
− Italian – mother tongue.
− US English – second language.
− Spanish – level B1.
- Polisportiva San Carlo Basketball, member (under 14-16-18 teams) 2003-2007 Italian national champion, under 16 2006
- Greenwood High School Varsity’s Basketball, member 2008 Polisportiva San Carlo Basketball, member (under 21 team) 2009-2010 Buccinasco Varsity Basketball, member (6th division, minor league) 2011-2012
- Seamen Milano, member (American football team, Italian major league) 2013-Present Italian national champion, major league 2014. Italian national champion, major league 2015
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.