Date and Place of Birth: Year 1954, 05 December - Bari (Ba) Italy
Nationality : Italian
Driving License: Italian type AB European validity
Job Activity - Work Placement activities - (Evidence of latest 5 Activities )
2016 - 2017 Unemployed
1 ) Business Cooperation - 14 months - Years 2014-2015 - Independent Cooperation ( Part-Time activity) Sales Area Manager - Italy : South Area - Region: Puglia , Technical Consulting , Services of Advertising Strategies & Marketing for Private Business Companies : IGM Srl -Tuglie ( Le) ,Digigraf bari - Bari (BA) , Elle pubblicita' snc - Bari(BA) - Italy
Independent Cooperation (Part- time activity) - Same time period Years 2014 - 2015: Sales, consulting and assist to design for facilities of the highest quality on Renewable Energy Systems , photovoltaic systems , thermic systems, with supplier companies : Energia Italia Spa , Greensun srl , Nuove Energie srl - Italy.
2) Energy Advisor -16 months - from 2012 to 2013 - Cooperation with Energitaly Srl - Ariano Irpino (AV), Italy. Services : Sales, Consulting, Design assist of Renewable Energy systems, Photovoltaic systems, Thermic high-tech systems.
3) Quality Inspector - Technologist - Technical assistant, 10 Months - 2011 - Registered on Professional List of *CCIAA - Bari 2011/01/01 Italy , Cooperation with IMT srl Company with offices in Rome and Tecnopolis -Valenzano (BA) Italy - Authorization by the *CCIAA of Bari - Italy to work as Quality Inspector - Technologist - Supervision, Testing , Quality and Reliability tests of *E.E.E. Parts for Space & Military Use.
4) Quality Inspector -Technologist - Senior * E.E.E. Space Parts Quality Inspector - 19 Years - 1991 to 2010, Quality & Reliability Inspections, Technologist of *E.E.E. Parts for Space , Military Use. Responsible for Inspectors Training Course, Personnel Formation Programs for*E.E.E. Space Parts Inspectors . Upgrading activity Held by Alter Technology Group Company, section TOPREL srl, Head offices in Tecnopolis - Address : Via x Casamassima Km.3 - 70020 Valenzano (BA) - Via Dei Berio 91 00155 Rome - Italy.
5) Area Manager Consultant & Sales Service - Owner Partner in Service Agency: Commercial & Craftsmanship - 8 years - 1983 to 1991 - registered on Professional List of *CCIAA - Bari - Italy. Authorization to operate on : Electronic Systems with Sensors, Detectors, Sourveillance Systems. Maintenance of Professional Audio - Video Equipments & Broadcast Systems. Sales of Electronic devices and components & accessories - Sales of Various Services, Consultant of Advertising strategies & Marketing Assistant. Owner Partner in Service Agency - Winner Snc - Bari(BA) - Italy
Legend : *E.E.E. = Electrics, Electronics, Electromechanicals
*CCIAA: Chamber of Commerce , Industrial, Craftsmenship, Agriculture
Skills - Duties
Responsible, Technologist, Senior *E.E.E. Space parts quality Inspector
Responsible of Education and Training for Inspectors of * E.E.E. Space parts
Knowledge of Electronic Technology and use of the parts and materials for *E.E.E. Spacecraft and Satellite Devices
Knowledge of Generic and Detailed Space Specifications and International Space procedure for *E.E.E. Parts Inspections : European specifications-ECSS - Q - Series Specifications, European-ESA-ESCC Standards; ISO 9001 and EN 9100 Specifications, Knowledge of U.S. NASA & DSCC Columbus Specification Standard -U.S.-MILs-STD, Quality and Reliability EIA Specifications, , Procedures and Test Methods used for *E.E.E. Space parts production, both with European and U.S. Standards.
Use and maintenance of Lab & Cleanroom instruments for inspection of *E.E.E. space parts
Use and maintenance of Cleanrooms Equipments for environmental control, and production assist
Sales Responsible,Technical Consultant, Sales Area Manager of Renewable Energy Systems
Chief Electronic Technician for Client service, Advertising Strategies & Marketing service
Easy communication and personal relationship, empathy
Good analytical skills, problem solving, ability to Teamwork
Good adaptability and flexibility
Chief Technician Diploma - Industrial Electronics - Released by : " ITIS M. Panetti " BARI - Italy
Computer Hardware & Software
Use of PC and Mainframe Computers, Mobile Computers, Notebook, Laptop, Tablet. Knowledge and use of Operating Systems OS : LINUX; Microsoft WINDOWS, Software Programs Office pack (Word, Excel, Power Point) Database, SAP visual, Skype, knowledge and use of Search engines on Web navigation, Use of Web e-mail services with: Outlook, Googlemail , Yahoomail. Use of Web Browsers Last versions: Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Baidu . Use of Smartphones and Tablets with Mobile OS : iOS, Android, Windows Phone.
English : Reading, Writing, Speaking at Good Level ; Technical conversation = Advanced Level
French : reading, writing, speaking at low Basic Knowledge - Italian : Fluent High Level Mother language
- Italian Army “Trasmissioni” - Done - Year 1977 - Telex patented -
Privacy - I authorize the processing of my personal data, where applicable, according to Italian Privacy Law, Decree nr. 196/2003 with amendments and additions .
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.