Engine Performance Engineer (Advanced Systems Design), Safran Aircraft Engines - Haute-Normandie, France (2009 to 2016)
• Consistently supported development proposals of next generation space engines
• Created several systems models for performance analysis in advanced design phase
• Exceeded the client’s expectations by completing preliminary pressurization system design
• Provided innovative expertise for system risk analysis in advanced design phase
• Derived system requirements and system/sub-systems trade-offs
• Provided technical inputs and directions to other engineering teams involved
• Directly involved in technical discussions with customers
Systems Engineer (Systems Engineering Group), Safran Aircraft Engines - Haute-Normandie, France (2001 to 2008)
• Supported development, flight certification and production of gas turbine engines
• Implemented physical modelling within engine performance models
• Made engine performance predictions in line with test or flight specifications
• Created calibration and diagnostic models for engine tuning and test characterization
• Created and maintained many computational models and software libraries
• Ensured satisfaction of customer's needs throughout the entire life cycle of models
Spacecraft Thermal Engineer (Thermal Engineering Group), RAL Space - Oxfordshire, United Kingdom (1998 to 2001)
• Predicted space thermal performance of instruments on board satellites
• Performed space thermal design proposals accordingly
• Interfaced with other engineering groups (mechanical, electronics, optical, test)
• Prepared technical reports and presentations at design reviews and in proposals
• Presented design strategies to customers (SSTL, UK DoD, ESA, NASA)
• Contributed to thermal testing (configuration, procedures and reports)
Turbomachinery Engineer (Internship), Safran Aircraft Engines - Haute-Normandie, France (April 1997 to September 1997)
Created a computational model for predicting performances of a cryogenic hydrogen turbopump under two-phase flow conditions
Advanced Master's Degree in Jet & Rocket Propulsion, ISAE-SUPAERO (Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace) - Toulouse, France (1996 to 1997)
M.Sc. in Aerodynamics & Fluids Mechanics, University of Poitiers & ISAE-ENSMA - Poitiers, France (1994 to 1995)
B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Strasbourg - Strasbourg, France (1990 to 1994)
• Space Thermal Engineering, ESATAN-TMS, ESABASE, Unix (3 years)
• Systems Engineering in Development & Production Phase, Fortran, NAG, Optimus, Excel VBA, GNU, Visual C++ 6.0 (7 years)
• Systems Engineering in Advanced Systems Design Phase, Optimus, PROOSIS, ESPSS, GNU, GCC, Visual Studio 8.0 (7 years)
• Project Management, Microsoft Project (3 years)
• Python, Scipy, Pandas, Canopy Express, Java, Eclipse, Matlab, C++, Object-Oriented Programming, Visual C++ 2010 Express (1 year)
• SQL, MySQL Workbench, MS SQL Server Data Tools 2015, MS SQL Server Management Studio 2015, MS Visual studio 2015 (Less than 1 year)
• Word, PowerPoint & Excel (2013) (10+ years)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.