Ambitious post-graduate in space systems engineering seeking opportunities in the space industry.
Skilled professional and ambitious space systems engineer with a very strong background in mathematics and physics. Currently studying a second level specializing Masters course in Space Exploration and Development Systems. The course bridges the divide between systems engineering and space and planetary science. It will allow me to acquire particularly the required system engineering knowledge and skills to develop space systems and missions from initial concept through design, assembly and verification, to launch and operations.
Looking for a position as a systems engineer in a pioneering firm/institution in the space industry. Particularly interested in developing a professional career in mission analysis, mission and system design and system engineering.
2016-Current 2nd level Specializing Masters in Space Exploration and Development Systems (SEEDS)
Polytechnic University of Turin, Turin, Italy.
Taught courses include:
Fundamentals of Space Science and Techniques
Space Management and Utilization & Project Management
Space Exploration Systems, Space Robotics & Space Propulsion
Human Space Systems & Space Systems Engineering
Space Telecommunications, GNC and Avionics
The highlight of the course is to take part in a 7 month group Project Work comparable to a “Phase A Study” in collaboration with: Thales Alenia Space, ESA, ASI, Altec, ISAE-SUPAERO and the University of Leicester.
2014-2015 Master in Mathematical Engineering and Advanced Mathematics
Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Barcelona, Spain. (76%)
Thesis title: “A Mathematical Model of the Spread of Two Viral Sub-types on a Plant Leaf: Numerical Simulation”
2011-2013 B.Sc. (Hons) Theoretical Physics
University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK. (2.1)
Final year group project title: “Beyond the Rocket's Red Glare”
2008-2011 B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics
University of Sussex, Brighton, UK. (1st)
Taught course during my final year includes: Space Systems
Institute of Mathematics and its Applications award for outstanding performance in the final year.
2004-2008 A-Levels and IGSCEs
Hastings School of Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Mathematical Modelling & Numerical Simulations
- Mathematical Modelling with Partial Differential Equations (PDEs). Heat conduction and diffusion. Fluid dynamics.
- Numerical methods for systems of Partial Differential Equations (PDEs) including linear and nonlinear PDEs. Finite Difference Method (FDM), Finite Element Method (FEM) theory and Finite Element Analysis (FEA).Understanding of mesh generation and discontinuous Garlerkin method.
- Numerical methods for systems of Ordinary Differential Equations (ODEs). Euler and Backward Euler method. Runge-Kutta Method.
- Professional scientific computing using C, C++, JAVA, MATLAB and FORTRAN.
- Database (SQL) and parallel programming (MPI).
LaTeX (High quality scientific document word processor)
Microsoft Office Package
Everis – Madrid, Spain
IT CONSULTANT DEC 2013 - JUNE 2014
Gained valuable team-working skills after working in the maintenance team with 8 other professionals.
- Controlling quality of profit and loss report produced daily.
- Conducting SQL queries for quality control of reports.
- Providing daily feedback and support to the client.
- Attending weekly meetings with the client to improve the quality of the platform.
- Gaining knowledge of programming in C to optimize the platform.
Nvia Gestión de Datos – Madrid, Spain
MARKETING ANALYST SEPT 2013 - DEC 2013
- Optimizing different internal and external campaigns by controlling internet traffic.
- Creating Excel sheets with rentability of campaigns.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Critical thinking in order to improve mathematical models and develop new models.
Strong numerical and analytical skills.
Ability to work independently, efficiently and accurately.
Good team player.
Ability to explain technical information to non-technical colleagues.
Organized and good time management.
Ability to work well under pressure.
Complex problem solving skills.
Willingness to continuously learn and improve.
Self-motivated, positive and friendly attitude.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.