10/2013 – 7/2016 Space Engineering M. Sc. at Politecnico di Milano – Milan (Italy)
Final Grade: 100/110 - Classes held in english language
- Master thesis developed at Oklahoma State University (USA): “Quantitative Characterization of Nanometer-sized Aluminum Dispersion in Polymeric Matrixes”.
- Modules include the study and design of main satellite subsystems and interplanetary space mission project.
09/2009 –02/2013 Aerospace Engineering B.Sc. at Politecnico di Milano – Milan (Italy)
Final Grade: 92/110
- Final dissertation: “Performance evaluation of an Aermacchi MB-399PAN aircraft”.
- Modules include engeneering and aerospace related subjects (propulsion, flight dynamics, aerospace structures, fluid dynamycs).
09/2004 – 07/2009 Scientific Secondary School “Vincenzo Benini” - Melegnano (Italy)
Final Grade: 84/100
10/2016 – 5/2017 Thermal Analyst Intern at OHB Italia S.p.A. – Milan (Italy)
- Development, integration and validation of thermal models for satellite subsystems.
- Satellite thermal analysis at system and subsystem level within VEnUS (Vega Electric Upper Stage) European Space Agency program.
- Extensive use of ESATAN – TMS to develop thermal models.
11/2015 – 7/2016 Visiting Research Scholar at Oklahoma State University – Stillwater, OK (USA)
- Research topic: quantitative characterization of nano-sized aluminum dispersion in solid fuel formulations for space propulsion.
- Development of diagnostic methods based on nanoindentation and on Atomic Force Microscopy.
10/2014 – 01/2015 Sales Assistant at G.P.R. Italia S.r.l. – Cerro al Lambro (Italy)
03/2013 – 06/2013
- Assistant to sales executive for foreign customers.
- Elaboration of data sheets for motorbike exhaust systems.
English Fluent: 9 months spent in the USA; TOEIC certificate (945/990)
- Matlab and Simulink softwares
- Thermal analysis software: ESATAN-TMS
- CAD softwares: Solid Edge, Solidworks, Inventor
- Windows OS and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
03/2012 – 7/2016 Full Member of B.E.S.T. Board of European Students of Technology
Local Group Milan (www.BEST.eu.org | www.bestmilano.it)
- Developed team-working and fund-raising skills organizing large projects for this International Student Organization.
- Increased my time-management skills by working on time-consuming projects alongside my studies.
- Learned how to work in a multicultural environment.
9/2014 – 9/2015 Member of the Board of Administration of Local BEST Group Milan
(Vice President for HR and recruitment)
- Responsible for recruiting and integrating new members, assigning tasks and motivating members with different levels of experience.
- Developed team-working and leadership skills by being part of the Board of Administration.
- Held several public speeches to large audiences of students in order to illustrate job opportunities for partner companies of BEST. Organized several events, developing project management and public speaking skills.
2006 – current Drum player
- One studio album recorded, performed many live concerts with several bands.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.