PRINCE2® Practitioner certified Documentation & Configuration Manager & Project Support with more than 10 years of professional experience in Space Projects and Programmes, in different countries and both private and public sector.
Some of my assets are:
▪ Capacity of processing large volumes of data and documentation, bringing huge backlogs to an up-to-day status, managing peaks of work by setting of priorities
▪ Versatility and quick adaptation skills to demanding, highly technological, multinational and multicultural environments
▪ Good command of 6 European languages
Core knowledge and skill areas include:
▪ Data and Information Management: retrieving and storing of documents from and into different databases and Data Management Systems, managing workflows and document approvals, registration and distribution of official correspondence
▪ Updating Programme and Project control spreadsheets and dashboards, tracking progress via Project metrics, monitoring actions
▪ Configuration & change control, document version control
▪ Deliveries of technical Data Packages, creation of Delivery Notes
▪ Contribution to Quality & Management documents (project plans, progress reports, status accounting reports) – issuing, edition, formatting, revision, distribution and registration
▪ Project Control Support: creation of invoicing requests and purchasing orders, using SAP-based administrative tools. Follow-up of Project Milestones and Payment Plans
▪ Multilingual translation
08/2014–Present ESA/ESTEC, Noordwijk, Technology Directorate
▪ Establishing and operating documentation repositories including electronic documentation filing systems and archives (DMS, ECLIPSE, POLARIS, SAP, ACTIS+,SharePoint), updating metadata, managing access rights and distribution of documents. Filing of contractual documentation and deliverables.
▪ Filing of incoming and outgoing correspondence (support & subscription letters, faxes and emails) with Members States, in paper and electronic format
▪ Granting and managing access to SharePoint and POLARIS websites and related content, handling permissions, troubleshooting
▪ Updating Georeturn files and control spreadsheets for contractual documentation (Programme Contracts, Notifications of Commitment, CCNs) and deliverables (Final Reports, Executive Summaries), monitoring and increasing their completeness
▪ Support to the preparation of the regular reports to senior management (issuing biannual Status Reports on committed and closed contracts with Business Objects, contribution to Country & Annual Reports, writing and editing activity summaries)
▪ Support to Project Controllers, monitoring status of activities (commitment and closure) and related deliverables with MS Project, SAP, EROS and similar tools
▪ Support to the maintenance of the Technology Programmes website (ezPublish) and the ITI website, review and update of contents, publication of articles
2005–2014 INDRA, S.A., Barcelona
Documentation & Configuration Manager, Project Support
International projects in the aerospace sector, mainly in the frame of the Galileo and EGNOS Programmes.
▪ Supporting the teams with configuration management, planning, configuration and status reporting and configuration auditing for the entire project life cycle
▪ Document creation and edition, obtaining reference numbers, creating templates. Management of versions, workflow and approval (CVS, Alfresco, Access)
▪ Review of divisional documentation in line with changing client Rules and Instructions as well as other organisational policies
▪ Creation of electronic media, labels, CD covers, indexes and Delivery Notes
▪ SW & documentation deliveries, according to international standards and via ftp / B2B servers, ensuring their completeness and respecting timelines and milestones
▪ Updating of project metrics, monitoring of action items (notifying actionees and ensuring timely responses), tracking of Non Conformance Reports, Change Requests & Proposals
▪ Issuing and updating of Configuration Status Accounting Reports, Progress Reports and Review Plans
▪ Contribution to requirements documents with DOORS
▪ Project Office Management (invoicing, procurement, meeting support, logistics), general administrative support
▪ Handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence with partners and clients
▪ Training of supports and staff on the appropriate use of data management processes and procedures
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
1998 University Degree in Arts (M.A.),
UAM (Adam-Mickiewicz-University), Poznan (Poland)
Additional education and certifications:
- Introduction to SharePoint 2013, 4h, 2017
- EROS for Project Controllers (internal ESA-training), 8h, 2017
- PRINCE2® Practitioner, 2016
- Principles of Configuration Management, July 2016, Defence Academy of the UK, 8h, 2016
- PRINCE2® Foundation, 2016
- DCCM Essentials (Document Configuration and Change Management), 4h, 2015
- Basic MS SharePoint, 8h, 2014
- Excel 2007 Basic, 30h, 2013
Soft skill courses:
- "Basics of communication and relation”, 2014
- "Service to the internal client”, 2013
- " Time Management “, 2012
- “Attitudes and the achievement of results ", 2012
- “The standardisation of working techniques and its relation with quality ", 2011
Mother tongue(s) Polish
English C1 C2 C1 C1 C2 (Proficiency - Secondary Education in High School with English as Teaching language)
German C2 C2 C2 C2 C2 (Bilingual level - 10 years of residence)
Spanish C2 C2 C2 C2 C2 (Bilingual/native level - 15 years of residence)
Catalan/Valencian C2 C2 C1 C1 B2 (Proficiency)
Dutch B2 B2 B2 B1 B1 (Advanced)
French A1 A2 A1 A1 A1 (Basic User)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.