Crédit Agricole Group Solutions - Crédit Agricole Italia Parma, Italy
DIGITAL INNOVATION ANALYST Jul. 2017 - (permanent)
Reale ITES GEIE - Reale Group Turin, Italy
PRODUCT ANALYST Feb. 2017 - Exp. Jul. 2017 (Fixed term)
• Functional requirements and user need colection
• Functional solution design, functional analysis and internal customer support during test phase
RaiPubblicità Turin, Italy
SOFTWARE ENGINEER & DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR Sep. 2015 - Jan. 2017
• Process design involving several IT teams.
• Designing database structure, database monitoring, task scheduling and planning, report generation.
• Selected for RaiPubblicità Talent Academy: cycle of conferences with top managers about business management, focusing on selfimprovement,
self-motivation and self-consciousness.
Skylab Tech Srl - Skylab Italia Srl Turin, Italy
WEB DEVELOPER INTERN - TRAINING ON THE JOB Mar. 2015 - Aug. 2015
• Learnt about web-based software development: common architectures, design patterns.
• Studied Web 2.0 common design patterns, database querying and both front and back end development
• Participated to design and full-stack implementation of a new project within Visual Studio environment
• Worked with innovative TypeScript/AngularJS design pattern
Cartier - Richemont Groupe - Pole Joaillerie Italie Turin, Italy
LEAN MANAGEMENT OFFICER INTERN - METHODS-TIME MEASUREMENT DEPT. Oct. 2014 - Mar. 2015
• Conducted lean management analysis on jewellery laser engraving workstations and general plant layouts.
• Followed production trends developing daily/monthly reports. Planned following actions with production officers.
• Developed a change management project: redefinition of information fluxes and identification of KPIs in order to follow targets fulfilment
on different temporal basis.
Centre Nationale d’Etudes Spatiales Toulose, France
THERMAL ANALYST INTERN May 2014 - Oct. 2014
• Designed a Python software and its related GUI allowing the user to perform genetic optimisation on overall spacecraft thermal design
and worst-case scenarios determination.
• Scouted suitable IT technologies for the project.
Programming: Python, C#l, Java, MySQL, SQL Server, LaTeX, Matlab, Fortran, bash shell scripting
Software: Eclipse, SVN, Matlab, Simulink, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
O.S.: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Linux/Unix
Web: AngularJS, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap
Languages: Italian, French (C1), English (C1)
Institut Supérieur de l’Aeronautique et de l’Espace - Formation SUPAERO Toulouse, France
DIPLOME D’INGÉNIEUR - DOUBLE DEGREE MASTER STUDENT - ERASMUS PROGRAM Aug. 2012 - Oct. 2014
• Specialised in Space Systems and Universe Sciences. Student representative for the Space System class
• Conducted a three-months long research project studying the effects of radiation on CMOS sensors
Politecnico di Torino Turin, Italy
M.SC. IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING Oct. 2011 - Oct. 2014
• Final mark : 110/110 cum laude
• Selected for the ERASMUS double degree program between ISAE-Supaero and Politecnico di Torino, two places per year available
Politecnico di Torino Turin, Italy
B.SC. IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING Sept. 2008 - Jul. 2011
• Final Mark : 110/110 cum laude
• EDISU scholarships obtained every year for good points
Electronic department at ISAE-Supaero Toulouse, France
RESEARCH PROJECT Mar. 2013 - Jun. 2013
• Studied the effects of radiations on the JFET pinch-off voltage, given their similarities to Pinned Photodiode CMOS.
• Conducted tests in the department electronic laboratory.
• Managed to collaborate with other institutes in order to plan the activities (i.e. components irradiation) for the projec.t
• Conducted bibliographic research on CCDs and CMOSs working principles and the effects the radiations have on their properties.
ISAE-Supaero Toulouse, France
CURRICULAR ACADEMIC PROJECTS 2012 - 2014
• Positioning and station-keeping of LEO satellite constellation.
• Designed and coded a working peer-to-peer Java software within a team of six members (UML, Eclipse).
• Realised the preliminary design of a space launcher working side-by-side with a colleague.
• Realised the preliminary design of a business jet within a team of three members.
Politecnico di Torino Turin, Italy
B.SC. THESIS 2011
• Validated two hybrid evolutionary algorithms developed in order to solve interplanetary trajectory optimisation problems.
Graphic techniques - communication and packaging design Turin, Italy
STUDENT AT FORTECHANCE PIEMONTE Jun. 2016 - PRESENT
• Gained expertise in photo manipulation software, i.e. Adobe Photoshop.
• Learned about packaging printig techniques.
• Improved vector design skills on Adobe Illustrator.
ISAE-SUPAERO Toulouse, France
PLASTIC ARTS SUPAERO ATELIER Sept. 2012 - Aug. 2014
• Learned how to use different medium and tools for paintings and drawing.
• Realised a painting for a project named ”The Monster” whose purpose was to see how differents artists conceived in their minds a
ISAE-Supaero Volleyball team Toulouse, France
VOLLEYBALL TEAM MEMBER Sept. 2013 - Mar. 2014
• Took part to student competitions.
Sport Running, Swimming, Trekking
Music Played guitar since the age of 16
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.