With more than 8 years of experience, in my actual Company, Telespazio, I manage on a daily basis the routine monitoring/offline analysis of all mission parameters and the mission planning. It is often requested to react to contingency scenarios both in nominal working hours and during the night/not working days with on-call support and, possibly, with intervention on site. Special operations are part of my tasks, i.e. GMS segment reconfiguration during constellation deployment, S-IOT tests, management of on board clock re-synchronization, clock switch, S/C manoeuvre tasks. I also write operational procedures and additionally I validate them in a dedicated environment (validation chain), finally I generate a validation report. In the frame of my activities, it is required very often to coordinate with people of other companies to share information and manage together operational activities. I’m proficient in English, Italian is my native language. I’m available to travel for work and to move if required (I’d like to be based in Italy).
- Date of birth: 24/08/1978 - Place of birth: Avezzano (L’Aquila), Italy - Nationality: Italian - Driving License: European, type B
- September 1997 - October 2007: Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (specialized in Industrial Production Management). Final score: 104/110. Thesis entitled: "Management of internal logistic within complex manufacturing systems". Obtained from University of L'Aquila (Italy).
- September 1992 - June 1997: Graduation di Liceo Scientifico Linguistico. Final score: 54/60. Obtained from Liceo Scientifico Statale “Vitruvio Pollione”, at Avezzano (L’Aquila, Italy).
- February 2012 - Present: Mission/Planning Engineer at Telespazio Fucino for Galileo project (GMS segment) Mission/Planning Engineer dedicated to MUCF/MSF elements of GMS. Routine online monitoring/analysis of all mission parameters at GMOS (MUCF). Analysis of all offline mission products at GMPA (MUCF): ranging analysis, performances at user level, analysis of feared events for troubleshooting purposes. Mission planning at GMPS (MUCF): MTP containing all tasks relevant to both segments activities (GCS, GMS), STP containing all tasks relevant to both segments activities, Backup rescheduling in case of contingencies. MSF operations: daily computation in order to provide to GMPA input to perform ranging analysis. Generation of Incident and anomalies (SDT tool, ARTS tool) in order to trace unexpected behaviour with respect to the design or failures of the system. Follow up and management of incidents and anomalies through standard IRB/ARB process (Incident/anomalies review board). Generation and validation of operational procedures routine, special and contingency both at segment and element level (MOP) and generation of relevant operational validation reports according to ECSS standard. Support to System level tests, SCTC tests. Participation to several trainings relevant to GMS elements at Thales France premises (MUCF), GMV premises (OSPF), Thales Germany (VTP platform), general aspects of Galileo project (DLR-Gfr).
- March 2009 - January 2012: Logistic Engineer for Randstad agency at Telespazio Fucino for Galileo project (GMS segment). Local warehouse management, training management (theoretical courses preparation/execution and final test preparation on how GMS works), ILS documentation generation/management (ILS plan, maintenance plan, Training plan). Tools used: SDT, TMS, SAP.
- January 2008 - February 2009: stage at Telespazio Fucino as product assurance for Galileo project (Giove-B satellite). Management of ARB process, configuration management of project internal/external documentation, generation/management of internal daily/weekly/monthly operational reports (teamsites).
Linguistic skills: Italian: native. English: spoken, written and read: proficient.
Computer skills: - Operational system: Windows, Red Hat, Unix - Programming languages: C++ (average), Java (average), xml (average). - Hands-on experience and exposure to several technologies (mainly Web, Java, SAP)
Additional information: Available to travel for work and to move to any EU country (desired: Italy)
I authorize the treatment of sensible and personal data, in compliance with Italian law in force (D.Lgs. 196/2003)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.