Date of birth: 13/05/1993
ESOC (European Space Operations Centre), Germany [Feb 2017-Current]
• Internship and master thesis
• Participation in METERON/MARVIN project
• Software development to establish TM and TC communication between remote robotic systems and the operation centre via robotic services
E-USOC (Spanish User Support and Operations Centre), Spain [Nov 2014-Jul 2015]
• Internship and final project of bachelor’s degree
• Participation in QB50 European Project
• Software development of data handling of scientific data to be obtained by an ADCS experimental controller
SpaceMaster - Cranfield University, UK [Sep 2016-Jun 2017]
• MSc Astronautics and Space Engineering
• Master thesis at ESOC, Germany
SpaceMaster - Luleå University of Technology, Sweden [Sep 2015-Jun 2016]
• Master in Space Science and Technology
• First semester at Julius-Maximilians-Universitat of Wurzburg, Germany
• Second semester at Kiruna Space Campus, Sweden
Technical University of Madrid, Spain [Sep 2011-Jul 2015]
• Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering
• Two-year specialization in Aerospace Vehicles
• Final project of Bachelor’s at E-USOC, Spain
SEK International School, Spain [Sep 2009-Jun 2011]
• Graduated with Merit from National Baccalaureate
• Graduated with Bilingual Diploma from International Baccalaureate
METERON/MARVIN Project at ESOC in Darmstadt, Germany [Feb 2017-Current]
• Performing internship and master thesis
• Developing a software adapter to establish communication between remote ROS-operated robotic systems and the METERON Operational Environment
• Software developed in C++ and integrated as ROS nodes
FloatSat Student Project at JMUW in Wurzburg, Germany [Sep 2015-Jan 2016]
• Led team in charge of design and production of the FloatSat
• Designed and manufactured the FloatSat
• Developed 3D image processing software for primary mission using MATLAB
QB50 European Project at E-USOC in Madrid, Spain [Nov 2014-Jul 2015]
• Completed internship and final bachelor’s project
• Coded and integrated a data handling system to store scientific data of ADCS experimental controller in C language
• Developed Ground Station Software Tool to process the scientific data received coding in C and C++
• Native language
• TOEFL iBT (score: 110/120) [Dec 2014]
• Certificate of Proficiency in English from Cambridge University [Jun 2010]
• Abroad studies (2nd year of high school) in Virginia, USA [Aug 2008-Jun 2009]
• C/C++ Programming
• Fortran 90
Computer-aided design (CAD)
• Dassault Systemes CATIA V5
• Inventor Autodesk
• Academic Excellence Scholarship of the Community of Madrid [Jun 2011]
• Diploma with Merit in National Baccalaureate [Jun 2011]
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.