Aeronautical Engineer and MBA graduate looking for a job opportunity in Germany. I am a proactive, honest and enthusiastic individual. I have good organisational and time management skills, having the ability to adapt to new situations and work under pressure. I am friendly, helpful and polite and I am always willing to learn new skills.
Airbus Defence & Space - Military Aircraft Quality Management Support - MBA Program Manager: Antonio Padin (TAQ). Madrid (Spain). Feb.2016-Feb.2017
· Management of the “Foreign Object Damage/Debris Plus” project during its creation and deployment coordinating a multifunctional and multicultural team.
· Involvement in Quantum and other improvement projects related with optimising the KPI’s and Balance Score Cards presentation, analysis and reporting processes.
· Monitoring of KPIs, analysing them and defining the necessary corrective and preventive actions.
· LEAN trainings and real applications: Hoshin Kanri, Kepner Tregoe, PFMEA, PPS and other tools.
· Quality Services department collaboration: management of the creation of a new KPI to measure customer’s in service Quality perception; elaboration of Quality awareness’ training documents.
· Familiar with Civil and Military certifications/approvals: EN9100; Part21,147, M; EMAR21,147,M.
Skills developed: Quality mindset and responsibilities, Quality standards, management skills (delegation, leadership, motivation), problem solving, proactivity, autonomy, critical thinking, innovation, project management, working in multicultural environments, stages of team formation
CRIDA - Trainee Researcher. Madrid (Spain). Nov.2014 - Jul.2015
· Management of R&D projects within the SESAR Programme concerning complexity and trajectories, validation of an ATCO’s mental workload assessment tool (WAC), training of an automatic speech recognition tool (VOICE), development of project proposals for Horizon2020.
Skills developed: Team working, thinking out of the box, brainstorming, proactivity, defending my own ideas.
MTorres - Mechanical Engineering Trainee. Pamplona (Spain). Summer 2014
· Providing support to the Aeronautical Division by designing mechanical components of fiber placement machines, elaborating technical documentation and managing base lists.
Skills developed: Organisation, working with procedures, composites manufacturing methods.
Colegio Miravalles - Math Teacher/Team Leader. Pamplona. Sept.2007 - Jun.2008
· Coach of the school representing team in the XXII Math Olympiad “Tornamira”.
Freelance - Private Math and Physics Teacher. Pamplona 2006-2008, Madrid 2015-2016
· Private maths and physics teacher of school and university students aged between 10-19.
Skills developed: The importance of motivating people, the influence of self confidence in results, time management, team leading and teaching skills.
· Aerospace MBA. Spain’s School for Industrial Organisation. Madrid. 2016-2017
· Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering. Space Vehicles major. Superior Technical School of Aeronautical Engineering of the Politechnical University of Madrid. 2008-2015
· Colegio Miravalles. Navarra, Spain. High School.
· CERAN German Intensive Full Immersion Program. Spa, Belgium. Summers of 2004-2007
· St. Pius X Girls National School. Dublin, Ireland. Academic term. 2003
· St. Patricks Girls National School. Dublin, Ireland. Academic term. 2002
· Work camp - Orphanage and home for the elderly. Lithuania. Summer 2006.
· Student representative - Delegate of Colegio Miravalles’s class of XXI. 2002 - Present
· Dean of the Student Residence Santa María del Pino. 2011-2012
· Co-owner and Marketing Director of an online shop
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
· Final Degree Project graded A+: “Design of an 8MW wind turbine”.
· Elected to participate at the Navarra’s Mathematical Olympiad. Pamplona, 2008
· Among the top 25 classified at the Fifth International Linguistics Olympiad. St. Petersburg, 2007
· Languages: Spanish (native speaker), English (C1), German (B1), French (B1)
· Computer skills: Advanced Excel, Microsoft VBA, Matlab, Python, Fortran 90, Catia V5, SAP, SharePoint, SmarTeam, ESAcomp, Autocad, Baan, Adobe Lightroom, Microsoft Office
· Other: Piano - sixth grade at the School of Music; Architecture - several international study tours
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.