OBJECTIVE: My goal is to become a professor at a researching university studying fundamentals properties of space in the extragalactic regime.
EDUCATION: University of Maryland College Park, College Park, MD
Bachelor’s Degree in Physics and Astronomy
Anticipated Dec 2017
Computer and Space Science, Formation of Population III Research Assistant
• Observing computer simulations of star-forming galaxies
• Collecting data on life expectancy and electromagnetic radiation of varying stars’ masses
Computer and Space Science, Computational Aggregate Research Assistant
August 2016-Jan 2017
• Learned programing format YADE, which utilizes Ubuntu
• Programing a computer simulation of formation of comets
Research of Electronics and Applied Physics, Antenna Electron Gun Lab Assistant
Jan 2014-August 2016
• Initiated the construction of a mini-cyclotron
• Assembled a high voltage power supply tasked in powering an electron accelerator
• Studied emissions from a cathode through thermal processes
• Assisted in the design of apertures such has coils, coil holders, safety cages to improve high voltage power supply
• Manufactured all apertures from research projects using machine shop tools
University of Maryland Observatory, Nebulae Lab Assistant
May 2015-May 2015
• Worked on a team of research assistants focused on gathering empirical data points
• Observed the Ring Nebulae through a 10’’ diameter telescope
• Analyzed and corrected images of the Ring Nebulae on imaging software
• Produced several false colored pictures of the Ring Nebulae
Research of Electronics and Applied Physics, Photocathode Lab Assistant
May 2015-August 2015
• Designed support structures for vacuum chamber for cathode photoemissions
• Participated in the process of “breaking vacuum” to add additional appliances such as spectrophotometer
• Aided in the programming of devices used to scan the pressure in the vacuum chamber and vacuum chamber pump
• Constructed a water cooled transformer connected with solder
Keen, Volunteer October 2016
• Entertained children with disabilities while the parents attend other important matters
• Required skills of patience, teamwork, creative thinking because you need to entertain children who sometimes have disorders that make it difficult to communicate or play some of the activities that was provided
College Park Beautification, Volunteer October 2015
• My purpose in this organization was to clean up the environment of College Park, in order cut pollution and promote a healthy image of the area
Ubuntu, Python, C, Matlab, Labview, Credo, Solidworks, YADE, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Solder, and Machine Shop Knowledgeable
Incentive Awards Scholar Summer 2013 - Present
Academic Achievement Program Summer 2013 – Present
National Society of Black Engineers Fall 2013- Fall 2014
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.