Date of birth: 15/03/2017
Visa: Valid EU visa till July’2018, Eligible for ’EU Blue Card’
Objective: Motivated and hardworking aerospace engineer with established organizational and leadership skills seeking job opportunity in a challenging environment to improve my knowledge and abilities for growth of the company as well as self.
June’16-April’17: Research Thesis at Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Italy Research and Development Carried out my thesis on ’Station keeping of Cube-Sat in a Halo orbit implementing Active uncertainty measurement control for fault tolerant systems’. A feasibility of adaptive controller was pursued to reject the unexpected disturbances and maintain the spacecraft on an orbit around the Earth-Moon L2 lagrangian point. The simulation was performed using Matlab, Simulink and AGI STK.
Oct’13-April’14: Project Assistant at Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, IISc, Bangalore Research and Development Worked under the guidance of Prof. Arnab Samanta in the field of Computational Aeroacoustics to study and develop model for estimation of far-field noise generated by aircraft modelled using Fortran90 and perform analysis with MatLab.
June’12-July’12: Intern at Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, Amity University, India, Developed a preliminary design for a Supersonic wind tunnel to be integrated in the University for educational experimental and research purposes.
June’11-July’11: Internship at Hindustan Aeronautics LTD. Koraput, Orissa, India Analyzed and studied the effect on the performance of Turbines by employing various turbine blade cooling methodologies in MiG-21 aircraft.
Sept’14 - April’17: M.Sc. in Space Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Milano GPA: 103/110 Major: Numerical Modelling, Astrodynamics, Control & Dynamics
Aug’09 - May’13: B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering Amity University, Noida GPA: 8.15/10 Major: Fluid Mechanics, Aerodynamics, Flight Dynamics, Propulsion & Aircraft Design
Scholarships and Certificates
• 2014-16: Awarded graduate program scholarship by Politecnico Di Milano.
• 2013-14: Awarded fellowship by Department of Science for research at IISc (Bangalore).
• 2014: Scored 91 percentile in GATE®.
• 2013: Awarded merit certificate for work towards industry interactions.
• 2013: Bronze medalist for exceptional performance during undergraduate.
• 2013: Qualified for 2nd round of Fly your ideas, Airbus.
• 2013: Organizing and University member of technical festival.
• Modular and repeatable Cube-Sat Platform for technology demonstration in Space.
Developed as a part of academic course of Space system engineering dealing with a real-life space mission of Cube-Sat in collaboration with Thales Alenia Space Ltd. This project aimed to conduct a feasibility study of the mission which helped me gained in-hands experience as a system engineer and Attitude Dynamics and Control Engineer.
• Design, development and simulation of Micro-aerial vehicle using Inverse Zimmerman concept: An MAV was developed for the application of surveillance and monitoring purposes. The distinguished part of the design was the implementation of an Inverse Zimmerman Aerofoil to increase the efficiency with reduction on the
size of the aerial vehicle. My focus area was to study the aerodynamic characteristics as well as the stability of the MAV in Matlab using MMLE method.
• Concept development of a lighter and more efficient A-320 aircraft: A conceptual model of A-320 was analysed and modified to achieve maximum efficiency in terms of fuel as well as cost. It was submitted as a project for FYI Airbus 2013 competition and gained appreciation by entering into the second round.
• Other Projects:
-Attitude determination and control of a Dual-spin satellite employing reaction wheels.
- Design and analysis of a Composite helicopter rotor blade.
- Design and fabrication of a Sub-sonic wind tunnel.
- Lateral, Longitudinal and six DOF motion of fixed plane.
Publication and Conference
• Conference: AGI User’s Conference, Nov’2016, Rome
- Design and Development of Micro Aerial Vehicle, Advances in Aerospace Science and Applications.ISS N 2277-3223 Volume 4, Number 1 (2014), pp. 91-98, S. Singh, M Sahanpal, A. Narula, J Kaur, Y. Rao and A.B. Amar.
- Station-keeping of a CubeSat in the Earth-Moon Libration Point Orbits, Frontier in Applied Mathematics and Statistics, 2017 (Abstract Accepted)
- Fault-tolerant station-keeping of Libration Point Orbits, Journal for Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 2017 (Manuscript Submitted)
Interests and Activities
• Travelling and Adventures sports enthusiast: I have always been a keen traveler and explorer of new places as it exposes me to various cultures and backgrounds across the world. In addition to this, I have personal attachment with adventure sports.
• Music and Dance: I had undergone training for the regional classical dance during my childhood. Also my raw skills in beat-boxing and raping comes out to play with little bit of music around me. This has been an intense part of my life as it has always helped to stay motivated during some unconventional time.
• Technology and Programming lover: With my introduction to programming during my High school, I have always been inclined to make it a part of my academic interest. This lead me to choose most on my research in modelling and simulation work.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.