I have recently graduated from Arizona State University with a bachelor of science in Aerospace Engineering with an emphasis on Astronautics.
I am excited to obtain a full-time position where I can continue to develop and grow as an employee and engineer.
Education Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering (Astronautics) Fall 2014-May 2017
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
• Graduation May of 2017
• Cumulative GPA of 4.0/4.0
• Graduated Summa Cum Laude and made Dean’s List 3 consecutive years
• ABET Accredited Program
Senior Design Project Sep 2016 – May 2017
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
• Worked with a team of four to meet the given mission mandate of designing a CubeSat capable of imaging the surface of the Moon while on an impact trajectory.
• Determined the orbital trajectory by developing a MATLAB code to estimate the delta-V and transfer time of a low-thrust trajectory to the Moon from an initial Geostationary Transfer Orbit.
• Calculated angular momentum by modeling the solar torque produced on the CubeSat during the mission and then sized the reaction control wheels based on the availability of reaction-control wheel unloadings using both magnetorquers and the main ion-thruster.
• Estimated total number of satellite eclipses and eclipse times from the trajectory; power generation of the solar panels given the spacecraft orientation; and spacecraft radiation dose using NASA’s On-Line Tool for the Assessment of Radiation in Space (OLTARIS).
• Worked closely with the team to define all requirements for the mission using a systems engineering approach, including how top-level requirements would impact each system, and how each system would meet those requirements followed by using an iterative design process.
Fulton Undergraduate Research Initiative (FURI) Jan 2017 – May 2017
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
• Developed a MATLAB code to model low-thrust orbital maneuvers, such as orbital circularization, inclination changes, and semi-major axis changes including combinations of all three.
• Worked with a mentor to guide me in the research process, but the final results were accomplished by me.
• Researched the relevant background information, such as thrust direction to produce the fastest rate of change in a given orbital element, and built a MATLAB code that could be used to solve the desired orbital maneuvers by using a small time-step approach.
• Presented final summarized results at the FURI poster symposium along with other FURI students.
• Microsoft Office Word/Excel
• Able to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Basic Python
• Highly Mechanically Inclined Course Highlights
• Rocket Propulsion
• Space Vehicle Dynamics and Control
• Fundamentals of Spacecraft Design
• High Speed Aerodynamics
• Aerospace Structures • Thermofluids I
• Advanced Math Methods for Engineers
• System Dynamics and Control
• Circuits I
• Modern Differential Equations
• Physics I & II
Experience Engineering Internship May 2016 – Present
USDA Agricultural Research Center, Maricopa, AZ
• Worked on a project to design and build a motorized high-clearance four wheeled phenotyping cart used as a platform for sensors to collect data in an agricultural field setting. Two different carts were built, one in the summer of 2016 and the other in 2017 each with handheld remote control.
• Designed components and assemblies first using SOLIDWORKS, and then worked in the shop to build and test the designs. This included basic fabrication including, cutting, drilling, and welding.
• Managed both the design process and the construction of the cart from beginning to end as well and was responsible for ensuring that it met the design requirements.
• Tasked with providing parts lists for the cart and keeping the total cost below the given budget.
• Worked as a team with several other interns for all design and fabrication processes required to build the cart.
• Worked to reevaluate parts that didn’t meet expectations, such as the wheel base design.
Hobbies and Interests
Arduino, Quadcopters, Computer Games, Reading
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.