Aug 2015 - Dec 2016 Air Surveillance Officer
NATO Combined Air Operations Centre (CAOC) Uedem, Germany
- Ensuring, maintaining and management of real time air operations
- Planning, direction and coordination of communication and surveillance related activities
- Supporting of system user acceptance tests
- Network monitoring and management
- Supervising of several subordinate units in a multi-national environment
- Training of new members
- Harmonious member of a management team
Aug 2011 – Aug 2015 Telecommunication Engineer
TURAF (Turkish Air Force) Ankara, Turkey
- Integration of Link-16 tactical data link (TDL) systems to TURAF Units
- Creation of Link-16 network designs
- Network monitoring and management
- CRM management
- Ticket processing and providing solutions about hardware and software issues
- System development, preparing and raising engineering chance proposals
- Unix System (Solaris Servers) Management
- Windows System Management
- Maintaining of Testing Lab provided by Northrop Grumman-USA Company
- Supporting test activities of communication systems (Turkish AWACS, F16, JSF, Frigates and Air Command and Control System)
- Configuration management of TDL related standards within the NATO Tactical Data Link Capability Team
- Site surveys and installation of antenna/terminal systems
- Radar acceptance tests
- Supporting all project phases
- Supporting feasibility studies of new generation data links
- Connector role between operators and civilian engineers
Jul 2007 – Aug 2011 Intercept Controller
Merzifon Control and Reporting Centre (CRC) Amasya, Turkey
- Managing military air traffic
- Ensuring safe separation with civilian traffics
- Defending airspace against all type of air threats
- Coordinating airspace with other units, civilians and neighbouring nations
Feb 2006 – Jan 2017 Officer in Turkish Air Force
- Served Turkish Air Force as an officer up to rank of Captain
Jan 2005 – Feb 2006 Graduate Research Assistant
Yildiz Technical University Istanbul, Turkey
- Maintenance of GSM lab
- Researches in Antenna Arrays, Radar Systems and Electronic Warfare
2004-2007 Master of Science, Telecommunication Engineering Department of Electric and Electronic Engineering Faculty, Yildiz Technical University Istanbul, Turkey
Telecommunication Engineering (3,45 out of 4) – Thesis: Linear Antenna Array Radiation Pattern Synthesis by Using Genetic Algorithm
2000-2004 Bachelor of Science, Yildiz Technical University Istanbul, Turkey
Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering (3,23 out of 4) – Thesis: Interference between brain waves and radio waves in GSM frequencies
1996-2000 High School, Izmir Sidika Rodop High School
Professional Training and Courses:
- Introduction to NATO Online Course, CAOC UEDEM-Germany
- Air Command and Control System (ACCS) Training, CAOC UEDEM-Germany
- Integrated Command and Control (ICC) System Training, CAOC UEDEM-Germany
- Multi-Link Planning, STM (Engineering of Defence Technologies Company), Ankara-Turkey
- Problem Analysing for F-16’s Communication Systems, STM Company, Ankara-Turkey
- Maintenance of Testing Lab (Network and Interoperability) Training, STM Company, Ankara-Turkey
- Link 16 Joint Interoperability Course and Network Management, Joint Chief of Staff, US Air Force
- NATO Consultation, Command and Control Course, NATO School Oberammergau, Germany
- Joint Network Design Aid (JNDA) Training, Joint Chief of Staff, US Air Force
- Link 16 MIDS Terminal Operations and Maintenance Course, USA ViaSat Company
- Unix Based Air OperationSystem Administrator Training, Belgium Glon NATO Programming Center (NPC)
- Air Defence Systems Training, Air Defence System Support Branch-TURAF Ankara
- Basic Network and CISCO Training, TURAF College of Information Technologies, İzmir
- Military Controller Education, TURAF College of Air Defence, İzmir
Turkish – Native
English – Proficient User
German – Independent user (B1)
SECURITY: Log management, Certificate configuration and management, Crypto management
REVERSE ENGINEERING: By using NATO Analyse Tools
NETWORKING: Cisco, LAN-WAN, Wireshark/TCPView packet analysis and TDMA Design
OPERATING SYSTEMS and SOFTWARE: Unix (Solaris 10 and Linux including Fedora and Debian), C++, C#, Matlab/Simulink
INTEROPERABILITY: Interoperability analyses by using Lockheed Martin Tools
Organizational & Managing Skills
- Manage ability to gather information, analyse results, monitor performance and plan ahead
- Take the responsibility to take an action when needed as a leader
- Perfect team member
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with people from diverse backgrounds, highlighting teamwork and problem solving
- Connector between operational and technical area
- More than 5 years’ experience in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment
Awards / Achievements
- Several letters of appreciation
- Played key role implementation of Link-16 systems to Turkish Air Force Units
- Solved critical technical problems related air operations
- Defined TURAF’s future tactical data link plans
- Researches about Communication Technologies
- Social Media
- Cycling and football
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.