McKinsey & Company | Stamford, CT
Engagement Manager (2015-Present) | Senior Associate (2013-2015) | Associate (2012-2013)
Managed teams of consultants to solve complex problems and advised C-suite executives on corporate strategy, mergers & acquisitions, product development, and enterprise risk:
· Sized market for constellations of small communications satellites and demand for commercial launch services based on global satellite-backhaul forecasts.
· Served as internal expert on commercial spaceflight industry during meeting with CEO and COO of space tourism company exploring opportunities to drive revenue growth and cross-sell services to spaceflight participants.
· Served as Chief of Staff to lead integrator during successful telecom-satellite television merger ($45-50B deal). Oversaw content licensing, engineering, product development, and go-to-market planning.
· Generated A$225M in run rate cost savings by leading private equity reorganization of finance, legal, and communications functions of Australian telecom (A$25B revenue).
· Advised CEO of European cybersecurity company ($3-5B revenue) to make $900M acquisition, resulting in 27% revenue growth.
· Counseled CEO of product lifecycle management company ($1-3B revenue) against $750M acquisition, over objections from the CFO. Client then successfully acquired multiple high-growth portfolio companies and invested in the Internet of Things.
· Managed end-to-end development of three versions of a SaaS product used by 50% of African Ministries of Health to reduce maternal and child mortality rates. Defined product specification and prioritized features for developers. Led pilots in Sierra Leone, Malawi, Liberia, Namibia, and Swaziland.
· Robin Hood Foundation secondment: Designed and implemented strategy for public benefits campaign targeting $1B in food and financial aid for low-income New Yorkers. Managed $2M budget for technology procurement and outsourced services. Built web and SMS services to connect families with social services.
Intelsat Corporation | Washington, DC
Legal & Regulatory Intern (Summer 2010)
· Wrote whitepaper evaluating how discrepancies between the ITU’s “first-come, first-served” satellite registration regulations and the FCC’s bond and launch requirements disadvantage U.S. satellite operators.
Mitigated liability under ITAR by conducting a timely investigation of an inadvertent export of sensitive technical information by a foreign subsidiary; drafted disclosure to U.S. State Department.
University of Nebraska College of Law | LL.M. Space, Cyber & Telecom Law, 2012
University of Michigan Law School | J.D., cum laude, 2011
Managing Editor, Michigan Journal of International Law
Rice University | B.A. Political Science & Policy Studies, 2008
Sammy the Owl, Mascot
President, Hanszen College
SATMED: Legal Aspects of the Physical Layer of Satellite Telemedicine, 34 Mich. J. Int’l L. 209 (2012).
State of New York
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.