Highly skilled in satellite command and control, payload commanding, operational and strategic planning, and background in SBIRS (Space Based Infrared System), Global Positioning System (GPS) and National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) assets. 13 years experience instructing as a subject matter expert in the U.S. Air Force. Five years experience instructing on various space platforms. Developed, implemented and presented training plans for crew members. Space 200 graduate where BMDS scenarios were utilized and simulated. Nine years experience in leadership and supervisory roles, mentoring and developing future Air Force leaders. Expertise in missile intelligence and defense, knowledge in planning and operating in a contested, degraded and operationally limited environment. Qualifications include:
• Current TS/SCI Clearance • Foreign space threats • Proficiency in system software
• Strong communicator • MS Office/STK/UNIX • Real-time satellite operations
SBIRS Crew Member, U.S. Air Force Reserve Oct 2017-Present
Satellite Systems Operator, U.S. Air Force Mar 2017- Sep 2017
• Trained as a Satellite System Operator on the GPS constellation. Trained in real-time schedule changes coordinated through 22 SOPS; daily contacts with AFSCN sites for SATC2 Operations
• Trained in crew operations contacting GPS II/IIR/IIR-M/IIF for support/maintenance/contingency activities
• Trained in operations in ACE/DCC (Windows based) and Solaris OS for TT&C satellite commanding
Unit Deployment Manager, U.S. Air Force 2015-2017
•Program Manager; trained and validated deployment program/policies for 50 OG/CC & 6 subordinate organizations; facilitated influx of 180 students; decreased readiness processing by 50%
•Executed deployment management operations; Led team to ensure readiness requirements; supported 45 group members/year for worldwide deployment taskers
•Managed SORTS/DRRS, IMR, deployment planning/execution/health/readiness status, ART, and augmentation duty; Direct impact to base readiness posturing and global deployment readiness
Flight Safety Watch Stander, NRO, U.S. Air Force Aug 2013-Nov 2014
• Integrated IRON catalog and ephemeris daily from JSpOC and ground stations for Flight Safety of entire NRO constellation
• Knowledge and familiarity of TLE’s utilizing higher-accuracy ephemeris for orbital conjunctions for highest fidelity analysis to ensure accurate decision making in executing burn options
• Utilizing ephemeris software processing, performed countless close approach analysis and burn option analysis for all NRO assets; Real-time coordination w/ground site OA’s for expedient decision making
• Executed 800+ global radio frequency (RF) deconfliction analysis and reporting; protected $14 billion ISR assets from RF interference
• Learned six new defensive space software tools; Tasked with integrating SSA software into NROC crew operations
Mission Management Operator/Planner, U.S. Air Force Aug 2009- Jul 2013
• Four years experience as an operator and planner. Developed and implemented 1000’s of plans and schedules for SBIRS assets, deconflicting with classified intelligence agencies
• Quick learner and often worked independently or in crew environment. Self-motivated in learning and testing new UNIX software and learning characteristics of various missile threats regarding Integrated Tactical Warning and Attack Assessment (ITW/AA)
• Filled crew intelligence gap; maintained SBIRS presence on classified network. Point of contact for daily foreign activities, missile threats and global/space situational awareness
• Monitored various Foreign missile site signals; basic understanding of different types of SIGINT for missile warning indications.
• Adept verbal communicator. Instructed in classroom setting as well as on-the-job training; 460th Group NCO of 1st Quarter, 2012; key team member for IG professional team award
• Tracked countless events utilizing SBIRS HEO assets that required in depth knowledge of Ballistic Missile characteristics and working knowledge of STK/MMSI/JWICS/Microsoft Office Suite
American Military University, B.S. in Space Studies, 75/124 credits accomplished, 3.16 GPA
Air University, CCAF, Associate’s in Satellite Operations
Space 200: Operations, Intelligence, Orbital Mechanics, STK, Acquisitions, USAFA Cubesat
Air University, CCAF, Associate’s in Aircraft Armament Systems
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.