Always strive for excellence, Enthusiastic and highly motivated person who is reliable, responsible and hard working. Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, flexible within the working environment and able to adapt quickly and positively to challenging situations whilst remaining calm, focused and positive. Mature with an outgoing, friendly personality who enjoys the challenge of working under pressure either independently or as a member of a proactive team.
Knowledge and skills
|• Project Management.
• Signal processing.
• Algorithm development.
• Estimation techniques: Least squares, Kalman Filters.
• Operating systems: Windows, Ubuntu, Linux, Raspbian.
|• Office packages: MS office, Open office
• Computer hardware, software and peripheral maintenance.
• Network designing with CISCO packet tracer.
• Antenna design with Feko.
• GNSS data processing tools: RTKLIB, PEGASUS, Septentrio SBF Analyzer.
• MATLAB simulation, SCILAB.
• Independent research Proposal submission: introduction of GNSS technology and its application in East Africa. A special mention of EGNOS to Tanzania Civil aviation organization (TCAA). October 2017 – present.
• Internship: The analysis of SBAS performance. The residual range error modelling for a user of the EGNOS system in the ECAC (European Civil Aviation Conference) area. March 2017 – October 2017, SINA/SIGNAV, Toulouse, France.
• ARAIM incorrect exclusion: Integrity monitoring system for civil aviation. Nov 2016 - Feb 2017, ENAC.
• Interferences in spot beam satellites: Implementation and analysis of the spot beam satellite. January 2017, ENAC.
• Attended International Technical Symposium on Navigation and Timing, Toulouse, France. November 16th and 17th, 2015 and November 15th and 16th, 2016.
• Antenna array project: implementation of simple and accurate direction of arrival Estimator in the case of imperfect spatial coherence. Nov 2016 – Feb 2017, ENAC.
• Land vehicle positioning: Application of inertial sensors in position computation. THALES ALENIA SPACE / ENAC. December 2016.
• Acquisition and tracking of GPS L1 C/A signal: Development of code delay tracking loop algorithm (DLL). Nov 2016 – Jan 2017, ENAC.
• High sensitivity receiver: Development of acquisition algorithm for high sensitivity receiver. AIRBUS Defense and Space / ENAC. October 2016 – Dec 2016.
• Wi-Fi-based positioning Mega Lab: Development of an offline Wi-Fi positioning module from scratch, based on RSS fingerprinting approach. October, 2016. ENAC.
• Space museum tour. Cité de l'espace: Discovery of satellite technology and their phases from creation, launch and their operation in the space. August 2016, Toulouse, France.
• Junior GNSS engineer, summer job: Responsible for the development of algorithmic model for Simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) and fusion of camera sensor data with GPS data. July 2016 - August 2016, SINA/SIGNAV Laboratory at ENAC, Toulouse, France.
• GNSS Nominal deformation observation: GPS and Galileo. May 2016 – July 2016.
• INS and GNSS/INS integration: Fusion of inertial navigation system with GNSS system. May 2016 – July 2016. ENAC.
• Least square and Kalman filter estimation algorithms: Development of estimation algorithms for the position computation. February 2016 – April 2016.
• PVT computation: Determination of position, velocity and time using GPS satellite with the application of Least squares algorithm. December 2015 - Feb 2016.
• Final year project titled Surveillance system in smart homes: Development of smart and cost effective surveillance system for home monitoring. Oct 2014 - June 2015, University of Dodoma, Tanzania.
• Internship: Telecommunications transmission systems. July 2014 – Sept 2014, Northern Engineering Works LTD (NEWL) Arusha, Tanzania.
• Internship: Telecommunications transmission systems and data link configuration. July 2013 - Sept 2013, AIRTEL/NSN in Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.
• MSc. Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS): École nationale de l'aviation civile, ENAC and Institut supérieur de l'aéronautique et de l'espace, ISAE- SUPAERO. Sept 2015 – Sept 2017. Toulouse, FRANCE.
• BSc. Telecommunications Engineering: University of Dodoma, Tanzania. Oct 2011 – June 2015.
• High School: Advanced Level - Physics, Geography and Mathematics. Minaki High School, Tanzania. April 2009 - Feb 2011.
|• English – Proficient user||• French – Intermediate||• Swahili – Proficient user|
Social interest and hobbies
Playing Soccer, acrobatics, pool table, watching comedy movies, reading books about science and the
Universe, work in non-profit organizations and travelling for wildlife adventures.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.