OHB System AG
12.2016 – now System EGSE Engineer for telecommunication satellite Electra.
– system EGSE concept and description
– requirements specification for special checkout equipment
– test harness design
– definition and description of test interfaces
– parts choice and design of special checkout equipment
– design of custom EGSE hardware
Space Research Centre Polish Academy of Sciences
04.2016 – 12.2016 Electrical power subsystem engineer for Sat-AIS-PL microsatellite.
– requirements definition
– architecture specification and design
– interface definitions and control
09.2015 – 12.2016 Power supply system engineer for SWI (Submillimeter Wave Instrument) on JUICE (Jupiter Icy Moons Explorer) mission.
– requirements definition
– architecture design
– interface definition and control
– high reliability parts selection
2010 – 12.2016 Project manager and system engineer in Atmosphere–Space Interactions Monitor ESA project. Managed team of 4 engineers responsible for Power Supply Unit for Modular X and Gamma–ray Sensor.
– defined and verified unit requirements
– developed worst case, part stress, radiation, and EMC analysis
– designed analog monitoring front–end
– delivered document packages for PDR and CDR
– defined and controlled thermal, electrical, and mechanical interfaces
– designed and built EGSE
– designed internal wiring and harness
– selected and procured high reliability electronic componentsfor EM and FM
– prepared documentation for PCB manufacturing andassembly
– performed tests and integration of EM
– prepared and performed tests and integration of FM
– took part in preparing schedule and financial budget
2009 – 2010 electronic engineer in projects:
– BRITE–PL – first Polish scientific satellite (power subsystem testing)
– development of digital DC/DC converter controller implemented in FPGA (analog and power electronics)
– Fourier transform infrared spectrometer for detection of contamination (power stage for temperature controller)
Warsaw University of Technology
2009 – 2011 Master studies in Department of Electronics and Information Technology (not finished)
2005 – 2009 B.Sc in Electronic Engineering from Department of Electronics and Information
Technology. Thesis: Design and implementation of engineering model of switch-mode
power supply system for LEONIDAS experiment in PW-Sat picosatellite.
Member of Student Space Engineering Group participating in following projects:
– PW–Sat Cubesat – first Polish satellite
– European Students Earth Orbiter – OBDH software
– designing power systems and switch mode or linear converters
– designing analog and digital signal chains in measurement systems
– planning, performing and automating tests using standard test equipment
– prototyping and debugging analog and power circuits
– analysing performance and reliability of power subsystems
– familiar with ECSS Standards as well as MIL and ESCC component specifications
– schematic capture and PCB design with Altium Designer and KiCAD
– circuit simulation using SPICE (LTspice)
– programming (Python, C)
– proficient in Microsoft Office and LATEX
– basic mechanical construction and harness design with Autodesk Inventor
– use and administration of Linux and Windows systems
– basic data analysis with Python
Polish – native
English – proficient
German – intermediate
Spanish – beginner
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.