I seek a job in electrical engineering, particularly in the areas of antenna or microwave engineering, including design, test, or research. Worked for five years in the yield department of a semiconductor company. Was involved with finding manufacturing defects. My previous fields of study were electromagnetics, circuits, and controls.
• Microwave components • Antenna design and test,
• RF circuit design, simulation • Matlab, signal processing, transfer functions
• C++ programming • Network analyzer, other lab equipment
• SPICE, Cadence simulation • Control systems
Intel Corporation, Hillsboro, Oregon, yield department, 2011 - 2016.
ElectroScience Lab, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio. Graduate Research Assistant. Studied propagation of signals through hallways and concrete walls for wireless applications, built and tested antenna in test range.
Portland State University, Studied controls engineering.
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering, GPA 3.59
Master of Science Electrical Engineering, Electromagnetics focus, GPA 3.80.
Royal University of Uppsala, completed exchange program in Uppsala, Sweden.
University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering
• Electronics in Space • Analog VLSI • Microwave Systems
• Power Electronics • Low Power Mixed Signal Design • Circuit Test Procedures
• Semiconductor Physics • Digital Signal Processing • Advanced Antenna Design
• Analog CMOS Design • Microwave Amplifiers and Oscillators • RF Electronics
• Wrote master’s thesis on waveguide aperture array
Built dielectric rod antenna and tested it in compact antenna range.
Global Positioning System, GPS
• Designed four stage ring oscillator, applicable to Global Positioning System receiver, 1.575 MHz.
• Performed Spectre simulations on oscillator to determine periodic, steady state, and phase noise output.
• Developed low noise amplifier (LNA) for GPS receiver, based on cascode amplifier, matched to 50 Ohm input impedance. Performed initial calculations and implemented in Spectre LNA simulator of Cadence environment.
Performed simulations and transistor layout of 2 stage opamp, plotted results for various circuit configurations.
Digital Video Broadcasting-Handheld, DVB-H
Designed filter intended for DVB-H receiver, components to meet filter requirements of sixth order elliptical low-pass.
Active components are operational amplifiers.
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
Oregon Tualatin Valley Amateur Radio Club
Completed conversational Swedish coursework
W8LT, Ohio State Amateur Radio Club, Member
Eta Kappa Nu Electrical Engineering Honor Society
Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honorary, Ohio State Soccer Club
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.