MSc degree in Telecommunications Engineering, started her professional career in INECO in 2009 in the GNSS Department, where she was involved in different national and international projects concerning EGNOS implementation, GNSS R&D and SESAR (Single European Sky ATM Research). She joined ESSP (European Satellites Services Provider), the EGNOS operator and services provider, in June 2010 as Mission Performance Engineer in the Mission Performance department where she was involved in the GNSS data processing, assessment of GNSS performances, anomalies analysis and performance simulations. From September 2014 to March 2015, as GSC (European GNSS Service Centre) Operations Engineer in the Service & GNSS Projects Development department, she was involved in the preparation/definition of the GSC v1 concept of operations and functionalities, and the execution and support to the overall GSC v1 associated reporting. From March 2015, she has been working at GSC premises (INTA) as Technical responsible of the "GSC-n operations and user support" contract (under the GSC FWC), working for GSA (Europeam GNSS Agency), performing GSC operator tasks and contributing to the preparation and validation of the Centre for GSC v1 activities and Galileo Initial Services. In July 2017, she has joined INECO, as GSC Operations Engineer, continuing with the provision of GSC related services to the Galileo users under the scope of GSOp contract.
GALILEO/European GNSS Service Centre - Operations Engineer at INECO julio de 2017 - Present
GALILEO/GSC Operations Engineer at ESSP SAS marzo de 2015 - Present
Since March 2015, working at GSC premises as Technical Manager of GSC Operations contracts (under GSC FWC: GSCOPS-SC#3, and currently under SC#4). As technical responsible of this contract, in charge of:
▪ Technical activities execution and delivery in accordance with PMP and technical proposal.
▪ Effort tracking/reporting and internal project control: deliverables to be implemented and released on time. Moreover, in a daily basis, as GSC-n operator, performing the following tasks:
▪ Cooperation with GSA/Commission in existing and future studies and/or activities (e.g. H2020 projects in the GNSS domain)
▪ Measure of Key Performance Indicators.
▪ Support to the GSC website management: new contents/sections preparation, up-to-date information maintenance, GSA/EC documents publication...and so on.
▪ Helpdesk support: Answer user requests and incidents, and provide adequate answers to users.
▪ Handling of GNSS products, such as NAGUs and almanacs.
▪ Support and implement activities targeted at user communities (e.g surveys, awareness raising actions)
▪ Support to Galileo services (OS, CS) development per community/domain and service adoption.
▪ Contribution to Galileo Initial Services preparation and validation.
GALILEO/GSC Operations Engineer at ESSP SAS septiembre de 2014 - marzo de 2015 (7 meses)
Support to the GSC (European GNSS Service Center) Operations team in the completion of ESSP committed activities in the frame of the GSC Operations and Hosting contract:
▪ Support to the analysis of the infrastructure provided by the GSC Infrastructure contractor and analysis of the existing GSC nucleus operations and related procedures.
▪ Support to the definition of the GSCv1 concept of operations.
▪ Definition of all GSCv1 functionalities, validation plans and test cases.
▪ Execution and support to the overall GSCv1 associated reporting.
EGNOS/Mission Performance Engineer at ESSP SAS enero de 2014 - septiembre de 2014 (9 meses)
Mission Performance Engineer in the Mission Technical department. Main tasks:
- Processing and monitoring of EGNOS daily data and mission performances using mainlyTERESA and ECLAYR tools.
- Preparation and customization of products to be published on the EGNOS User Support Website and execution of its publication in the Website.
- Continuous monitoring of EGNOS performance against the committed values published in the corresponding Service Definition Documents (SDDs).
- Anomaly investigation and troubleshooting when needed, through Observation Reports and performance degradation notifications to the Customer and users.
- Performance notifications preparation and release, which include EGNOS performance impacted, area or sites impacted and preliminary analysis of the causes of the performance degradation.
- Daily and Monthly EGNOS performance reports development:
-- Analysis of EGNOS mission performance anomalies.
-- Analysis of EGNOS mission performance through KPIs and metrics referred to performance parameters detected in the monitoring tasks.
-- Analysis of compliance against ICAO SARPs for SBAS.
- Assessment of impact of scheduled system operations tasks in the mission performance based on simulations (ESVS tool)
- Detection of potential contingency situations related to performance degradation.
- Support to the EGNOS User Support Helpdesk Service,answering to user specific technical questions.
- Support to EGNOS implementation projects on mission performance activities.
▪ “The impact of the high ionospheric activity in the EGNOS performance”, ENC-GNSS 2014
▪ “The EGNOS Performance monitoring activities performed by the ESSP”, ENC-GNSS 2014
EGNOS/Mission Performance Engineer at ESSP at INECO junio de 2010 - diciembre de 2013 (3 años 7 meses)
Technical Assistant - Support to ESSP SAS to EGNOS system operations. GNSS Division at INECO mayo de 2009 - mayo de 2010 (1 año 1 mes)
INECO: Consultancy and engineering firm specialized in the transport industry (air, rail, road). On the GNSS Division, participitation in different national and international projects: - Support to International proyects (UE Marco Programm), based on EGNOS and Galileo System: GIANT-1, GIANT-2, ACCEPTA... - Support to the realization of several documentation related to GBAS system.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.