16 Mar 2010–12 Mar 2015 (Paksat-1R Satellite Control Engineer)
Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (Pakistan)
▪ As a satellite control engineer, my responsibilities included TM/TC monitoring, flight dynamics of satellite, understanding the orbital mechanics of DFH-4 platform satellites.
▪ Developed deep understanding of all satellite subsystems but focused on Attitude & Orbit/Control calculation and analysis. Besides that I was also involved in telemetry analysis of my respective subsystem for Paksat -1R.
▪ Performed E/W and N/S maneuver predictions and planning maneuver control strategies, Colocation strategies in case of multiple satellites, LEOP/IOT of DFH-4 based satellites, eclipse predictions, Earth sensor probe predictions and protection strategies from Sun and Moon.
▪ Developed expertise in understanding satellite simulator for Paksat -1R. The satellite simulator along with ground segment software has the capability to simulate each and every subsystem of Paksat -1R with additional orbit & control calculation aspect.
▪ Performed certain anomaly investigations and anomaly rectifications of PAKSAT-1R with the correlation of Dynamic Satellite Simulator (DSS).
▪ Performing probability and numerical analysis of the future events of satellite using the satellite simulator.
▪ Analysis and reporting on spacecraft and ground segment performance.
▪ Preparation of operational processes documentation and participation in relevant operations reviews and meetings.
▪ Providing Space segment support to customers of Paksat-1R Communication Satellite and providing consultancy to customers in case of any Uplink/Downlink complaint.
▪ Technical design review, installation and commissioning of GCS equipment for Satellite Control, Carrier Spectrum Monitoring, In-Orbit Testing (IOT) of PakSat-1R transponders and Earth Station Verification Acceptance (ESVA) facilities.
Education and Training
4 Sep–21 Dec 2017 (MS in Space Science and Technology- Exchange studies)
Technical University of Denmark- DTU, Lyngby (Denmark)
Remote Sensing and Introduction to Spacecraft Systems and Design.
Jan 2016–Dec 2017 (MS in Space Science and Technology)
Aalto University, Espoo (Finland)
Introduction to Space, Satellite Systems, Space Physics, Earth observation, Microwave Engineering-I, Electromagnetic Fields, Semi-conductor physics, Mathematical Methods.
Master Thesis: Land Cover Classification using Sentinel-1 Radar Mission Interferometry.
12–30 May 2014 (Junior Management Course)
Pakistan Society for Training and Development (Pakistan)
▪ Total Quality Management.
Feb–Sep 2011 (Satellite Operations Training)
China Academy of Space Technology, Beijing (China)
▪ Satellite system and subsystem.
▪ Ground segment.
▪ Dynamic satellite simulator.
▪ Operations procedure, constraints and anomaly review.
▪ Satellite database and interface.
▪ Space segment on-site training.
▪ Ground segment on-site training.
26–30 Jul 2010 (Acquiring theoretical as well as practical knowledge of Signal Generators and Spectrum analyzers)
Rhode & Schwarz Pakistan (PVT) Ltd, Lahore (Pakistan)
14 Jul –15 Aug 2008 (Professional development short course on Production Management)
Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad (Pakistan)
Oct 2005–Mar 2009 (BS in Communication Systems Engineering)
Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad (Pakistan)
Programming Language, Signals and Systems, Electronics Devices, Embedded Systems, Computer Architecture, Digital Signal Processing, EMT and Microwave, Control Systems, Computer Networks, Antenna and Wave Propagation, Satellite Communication, Digital Communication, Software Engineering, Engineering Management, Radars and Sonars, Mobile Communication, Optical Communication, Spacecraft Engineering etc.
Bachelor Thesis: Design and Development of Ku Band High Power Amplifier (10W) by using ADS software.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.