Giuseppe has a Master degree in Computer Science on Artificial Intelligence field and has a Post-degree Specialization in Signal Processing at the University of Bari, Italy. He is a Senior Satellite System Engineer at Thales Alenia Space Italia (TAS-I) ("Super Quadro", Level of Responsibility LR10).
He works in Satellite Engineering field since 19 years and in the past for 9 years he was technology Researcher at INFN (Italian Institute for Nuclear Physics) and scientific fellow at CERN (European Centre for Nuclear Physics, Geneva, Switzerland).
He was Responsible of the Product Life Cycle plan for the On-Board Processing and Data Handling technologies and solutions for TLC satcom applications.
Technical Manager for the specification, design and verification of Ground Segment Systems for star and meshed topology Satellite Networks.
He was Technical Responsible of secure Communication On The Move (COTM) Satellite Datalink Projects for Military and Civil Mobile applications for Missile, RPAS and Rotary-Wing Aircraft Systems.
He was in 2012-2015, Chairman of NATO Science & Technology Organisation Task Group “NATO NEC over SATCOM” (IST-113-RTG-056) appointed by the Ministry of Defence (MoD) of Italy (2012-2014) and member of NATO Science & Technology Organisation SCI-268 Panel on Systems Concepts and Integration (SCI).
Since 1999 he participated on different European (ESA, EC-FP7/H2020, EDA), NATO and National projects (Military and Institutional R&D programs).
Currently he is responsible of the Advanced Research and Engineering Labs for the Domain of Earth Observation, Navigation and TLC of TAS-I.
1. Programmable Architecture of a Multi-protocol Satellite User Terminal for Meshed SkyplexNet and Transparent Satellite Networks. (Finmeccanica company Patent, June 2005, No. PCT 94172).
2. Hybrid OBP with DBAC-based Switching Control for Multi-Beam Satellite Systems (Submitted as Thales Alenia Space Italia company. Patent Pending; No. registration: 102016000035942 - March 2016).
1. Finmeccanica Group Innovation Awards 2006: Regenerative Broadband Satellite System for Network Centric Infrastructures.
2. A Satellite Communication System for next generation Net-Centric applications in the Missile environment., Presented to Finmeccanica Group Innovation Awards 2014.
3. Leonardo Group Innovation Awards 2016 – Special Nomination: Hybrid OBP with DBAC-based Switching Control for Multi-Beam Satellite Systems, Oct. 2016.
INCOSE Certified Systems Engineering Professionals (CSEP) certification acquired on 15/09/2016.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.