Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer, Textron Aviation October 2015 - Present
- Perform static strength and progressive failure analysis of drawing changes and modifications to primary and secondary aircraft structure using hand calculations and finite element methods
- Analyze flight strain tests to investigate and resolve aileron closeout panel failures found on multiple aircraft
- Assist Manufacturing Review Board (liaison engineering) in resolving aircraft manufacturing assembly defects
- Completed structural testing of the Citation Latitude test article
Aeromechanics Intern, NASA Ames Research Center June 2014 – August 2014
- Developed a CAD model and completed a FEM analysis of the fan drive system of the 1/50th scale model of the National Full-Scale Aerodynamic Complex
- Calculated, planned, and completed air velocity tests to evaluate the capabilities of the 1/50th scale fan drive system
Flight Structures Analysis Grader, Iowa State Aerospace Department August 2014 - December 2014
- Graded homework and quizzes for an upper level undergraduate course
Tutor, Iowa State Academic Success Center January 2014 - May 2014
- Guided students through fundamental concepts of engineering statics
- Teaching Assistant, Iowa State Aerospace Department August 2013 - December 2013
- Collaborated with teaching assistants to help students with assignments and concepts for engineering statics
Finite Element Analysis and Modeling: CATIA V5/V6, Femap, NASTRAN, PTC Creo, ANSYS, SolidWorks
Crack Growth Analysis: CRACKS 2000, AFGROW
Programming and Software: MATLAB, VBA, FORTRAN, Microsoft Office
Independent Composites Study September 2014 – May 2015
- Studied the basics of composite material design independently to complement standard coursework
- Developed a composite laminate calculator using MATLAB that outputs the stress, strain and fatigue life of a defined layup
- Worked under the guidance of a professor to explore the possibilities of adding a ductile polymer in composite layups to reduce accidental damage
Boeing 747 Floor Beam Design August 2014 – December 2014
- Designed a Boeing 747 floor beam section based on loads under various flight conditions and dimensional constraints, including material selection and beam geometry
- Performed FEA using ANSYS on the beam to determine necessary support joints
EDUCATION AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering, Iowa State University 2015
Private Pilot Certificate 2018
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.