System and Mission analysis Engineer
EGNOS System Coordinator
European Satellite Services Provider (since October 2018)
• Monitoring of EGNOS system and subsystems
• Troubleshooting, maintenance activities and deployments of EGNOS subsystems under stringent KPIs through an efficient handling of priorities
(operations vs system engineering activities)
• Supervision and reporting on EGNOS performances, ensuring customer
satisfaction (GSA, ESA).
• Support to the Operations Team for the scheduling of activities and
deployments. Chairman of the Operations Management Board
Advanced Mission Study Engineer
European Space Agency - ESTEC April 2018 - September 2018
Studying the case for long-term fixed platforms on the Martian moons to support
solar system science and exploration
• Study of scientific and operational opportunities
• Determination of mission requirements
• Modeling of visibility, power requirement, data budget,.. to evaluate
engineering and science trade-offs. Using Matlab and SPICE toolkit
• Writing of journal publication draft and presentation of the results to the 52nd
|Space simulation tool development Engineer
Observatoire de Paris May 2017 - August 2017
Development of study tools for interplanetary CubeSat mission design
• Assessment of modeling requirements for nanosat missions
• Development of a Power System sizing tool for the interplanetary CubeSat
science mission BIRDY, simulations for different mission scenarios.
• Power System expertise during concurrent engineering session for Phase 0 of
the BIRDY mission.
Reentry experimental study engineer
ESA / LPC2E / Polytech Orleans January 2018 -March 2018
Student project – Orleans, France - In collaboration with J-P Lebreton
Experimental study of the aerodynamic behavior of the HUYGENS probe to characterize a spin
problem encountered during its descent in Saturn’s satellite atmosphere.
Presentation at the 15th International Planetary Probe Workshop (IPPW-2018) , CO, USA
Space system engineering
Mission concept study, mission analysis
GNSS and telecommunications
Chemical and Electric Propulsion
Matlab, Python, Java
Shell, awk, InfluxDB, Fortran90
General Mission Analysis Tool (GMAT)
CNES IDM-CIC, VTS
Able to synthetize, global vision of a
system and its constraints,
Strong team player, leadership
Sense of commitment
English: Full Professional Proficiency
16 months of international experience
(USA, Netherlands, Denmark)
Spanish: Limited professional skills
Polytech Orleans 2013 - 2018
Aerospace Engineering Master Degree
Wichita State University 2016 – 2017
Space System Engineering
Wichita, Kansas – United States
Study abroad as exchange student (1 academic year)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.