Project Manager (10 years experience)
INSTITUT POLYTECHNIQUE DES SCIENCES AVANCEES (IPSA)
Engineering School 2002 / 2007
Aeronautical and spatial engineering systems
Speciality: Mechanical and Spatial system Design.
Project management: Delivery manager (4M€/an), resources management (carrier, hiring…), project management in offshore, Project follow-up Agile& V cycle, subcontractor’s management (tools: ProjMaster/UP3P).
: budget follow-up, financial and operational reporting (tools : pack office)
: AGILE, LEAN, ITIL, 6Sigma, 5S, EN9100, ISO9001, ISO14001, Functionnal Analysis, CATIA V5
: MEGA, Visio
: English Fluent (TOEIC : 810)
CDI (January 2015/today)
Bundle Manager (25 months)
IT Quality Manager (12 months)
Bundle Manager for AIRBUS (EVID)- 35 to 40 people manage (CA: 4M€)
- Ensure contract management and the compliance with commitments.
- Realize coordination between onsite, offsite, offshore on technical activities.
- Collect stakeholder’s feedbacks and ensure efficiency of the project.
- Ensure the effectiveness of technical exchanges between teams.
- Analyze technical KPIs from the different teams and propose improvements.
- Resources follow-up on projects, carrier and hiring.
- Manage skill matrix and propose trainings.
- Deploy AGILE methodology and put in place Scrum/Kanban factories.
IT Quality Project Manager for AIRBUS (EVID)
- Ensure documentation reviews and provide quality control on IT project.
- Verify project plan, specifications and verification documents (traceabilty).
- Provide the continuous improvement relative to the quality standards
- Realize the development and the maintenance of the quality tools.
- Provide support on quality tasks.
- Generate the quality KPI and animate meeting to service manager.
- Provide support and coaching for project leaders.
- Management of one people and ensure activity reporting.
CDI (February 2013/December 2014)
Spatial Quality Project Manager
- Ensure Quality of products on spatial manufacturing (satellites panels, MLI,
satellites battery, carbon and composite): products customers contact.
- Customers review during all the key project (KO/MPCB/MRR/TRR/DRB).
- KIP primary parts to ensure product traceability.
- Certify product, quality report, changes, and deviation requests.
- Product follow-up during critical transportation (battery, carbon panel).
- Non-conformance redaction and follow-up.
- Quality issues analyses, continuous improvement meeting and KPI creation.
- Internal audit on clean rooms ISO5.
- Subcontractor audit and evaluation, subcontractor qualification.
- Reinforce quality on non-conformance panels impacts and scratches.
B&T Associés, Toulouse
CDI (May 2010/December 2012)
Process Engineer (12 months)
Process Engineer (18 months)
Team meeting drumbeat on modeling subjects.
Training: LEAN & 6SIGMA, Value Stream Mapping, ME process Elec.
IT applications follow-up AIRBUS IDC:
LEAN methodology deployment in the ICT department: organized by KPI (Obsolescence, Robustness, Dated, Availability, SLA).
Create dashboard on IT applications of A350/A400M on PDM/DMU scope.
Interface with various departments and main issues synthesis.
SQCDP indicators creation and management (satisfaction/costs/deadlines).
Improvement of the orders flows: activities centralization and adapted
process clarification (saving of time: 1day / month / person).
Process modelling on ME Electric AIRBUS TMDML:
AS IS description and process optimization of the ME Electric, qualification,
Outstanding work, functional tools: process modelling under MEGA, Visio.
Value Stream Mapping (methodology) realization on existing processes :
delete activities without added values and workstation ergonomics studies.
Production flows organization (working ranges definition).
Processes creation and production tools deployment on A350.
Internal communication about processes (Leaflet and A0 poster).
Performance indicator creation and standardized tools follow-up.
CDI (February 2008/April 2010)
Mechanical Engineer RENAULT
LEAN & 6Sigma training : Global methodology knowledge, deployment during various project (5S, 5P, 8D, SMED, Kanban)
Standards and design methods development (12 months) RENAULT
Study of iso-functional quotation.
Product / process study on not ascertainable quotation: check on drawings in order to reduce the defects on parts.
Functional analysis: interfaces study on thermal and gaseous exchanges with products and environment.
Documentation support on engine design (stress, valve, gear box): typical drawings, failure trees (AMDEC), Quotation chains, test & calculation docs.
EMT 25, Besançon
Internship/CDD (February/December 2007)
New work methods organization, production optimization flow and circulation flows (spaghetti diagram): save of 30min/day.
Reduce parts losses sent to subcontractors (earnings > 100K euros).
Supplier audit on entrances / exits.
Final internship at procurement department (6 months)
Parts (internal and external) flows analysis in entrance and factory exit.
Production ranges study on EMT 25 and 74 sites.
Parts quantification sent to subcontractors.
Lean methods analysis to minimize no value flows and to reduce the wastes.
Technical document (earnings> 100K euros).
ALSTOM Transport, Reichshoffen
Internship (June/August 2006)
Design Office Engineer
Optimize a mobile foot step: design a new deployment mechanism by the implementation of a lever arm and a worm (drawing creation/design).
Engine modification in order to reduce the dimensions (25 % earnings).
Parts design (arm, step and engine) under CAO (CATIA V5).
Internship (July/August 2005)
Traction and impact test realization on cold and hot dawn’s test tube.
Test tubes analysis, measure and validation of turbine dawns (CFM56).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.