May 2017 - Oct 2017: Internship at German Aerospace Center (DLR) Institute of Space Systems, Department of Navigation and Control Systems (Bremen). Collaboration with the DLR on a project for future lunar missions. I edited the navigation system based on the SINPLEX architecture, to obtain high precision autonomous lunar landings. Dr. Ing. Stephan Theil supervised my activity.
Jan 2015 - Nov 2015: Academical Assistant at Sapienza University of Rome Analytical study about orbital perturbations and frozen orbits. Particle Swarm Optimization.
Nov 2015 - Current: Ph.D. in Aeronautical and Space Engineering Sapienza University of Rome I will defend my thesis on Jan 2019.
Sep 2012 - Jan 2015: Master's Degree in Space and Astronautical Engineering Sapienza University of Rome Final Degree Mark: 110/110 cum laude
Sep 2009 - Nov 2012: Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace Engineering Sapienza University of Rome Final Degree Mark: 110/110
Mother tongue: Italian #Other languages: English, writing/reading = C1, spoken interaction = B2
Programming languages: Matlab/Simulink, C++, Java, Fortran 90/95
OS: Windows, Linux
Text Editor: LaTeX, Microsoft Office
Other Tools: STK, Wolfram Mathematica
Team work: I have worked in various types of teams from research teams to football ones. For 8 years I played in an amateur football team.
Inter-cultural skills: I am experiences at working in a European dimension such as in the collaboration at DLR, where I got in touch with persons of different ethnicities.
Leadership: I like assuming responsabilities into developing a project and coordinating team mates. In the same time, I think that it is always necessary to observe from other expert persons to improve own knowledge and experience, so the humility is another point that characterizes me.
Self-organized skills: I am able to organize the work autonoumosly and to provide an estimate about the time required for a project/work.
1) Circi, C., Condoleo, E., Ortore, E., Moon’s influence on the orbital plane of circular orbits. Advances in Space Research Vol. 57, No. 1, 2016, pp. 153-165. doi: 10.1016/j.asr.2015.09.029
2) Condoleo, E., Cinelli, M., Ortore, E., Circi, C., Frozen orbits with equatorial perturbing bodies: the case of Ganymede, Callisto, and Titan. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics Vol. 39, No. 10, 2016, pp. 2264-2272. doi: 10.2514/1.G000455.
3) Condoleo, E., Circi, C., Ortore, E., Constant orbit elements under the third body effect. Advances in Space Research Vol. 59, No. 5, 2017, pp. 1259-1269. doi: 10.1016/j.asr.2016.11.035.
4) Circi, C., Condoleo, E., Ortore, E., A vectorial approach to determine frozen orbital conditions. Celestial Mechanics and Dynamical Astronomy, Vol. 128, No. 2, 2017, pp. 361-382. doi: 10.1007/s10569-017-9757-9.
5) Colella, E., Ortore, E., Circi, C., Condoleo, E., Coverage of Mars by probes slightly off the areostationary orbit. Earth, Moon, and Planets, Vol. 120, No. 1, 2017, pp. 31-39. doi: 10.1007/s11038-017-9504-y.
6) Condoleo, E., Cinelli, M., Ortore, E., Circi, C., Stable orbits for lunar landing assistance. Advance in Space Research Vol. 60, No. 7, 2017, pp. 1404-1412. doi: 10.1016/j.asr.2017.07.009.
7) Condoleo, E., Theil, S. Lunar Landing Navigation Supported by Ranging to an Orbiter. CEAS. with editor, to be published.
- Pegasus (the European network of excellence in aerospace engineering education)
- STK Grand Master Level (AGI)
- ECDL(European Computer Driving License)
- Qualification to the profession of Industrial Engineer
Honours and Awards
- Outstanding Paper Award for Young Scientists - COSPAR Comm. on Space Res. (2018)
- Excellent Graduate - Civil and Industrial Engineering (2013–2014)
- Excellent Graduate - High-School (2008–2009)
Processing Personal Data
In compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30/06/2003, I hereby authorize the recipient of this document to use and process my personal details for the purpose of recruiting and selecting staff and I confirm to be informed of my rights in accordance to art. 7 of the above-mentioned decree.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.