01/04/2006–Present IT Consultant
CGI: IT consultant
Started at CGI in 2006 as System Integration & Verification Engineer for the Galileo GCS GMS in IOV phase. This was a support project under Indra ES and TAS-I responsibility. GCS-GMS ICD requirements analysis, support to ground segment test plan and development of test cases were some of the roles within this project. Within this role, reviewing System/subsystem/component level deliveries and after analysis providing the feedback with respect to the impact on system/segment level and updating the verification matrix, test cases and all the relevant documentation impacted. As part of this, updating parts of the Master Test Plan was also one of my responsibilities. Furthermore, I was the book captain for GCS-GMS integration test cases/test procedures (control flow/performance/E2E security), based on the ECSS. Some of my responsibilities:
• Reviews on system/sub-system/component level on design, architecture and requirements;
• Reviews on system/sub-system/component test documentation; test plans, test cases, test procedures;
• Create test cases for integration and verification of control flow and performance;
• Provide input to overall test plan;
• Create test cases for End-to-End security;
• Create test procedures for control flow, performance and E2E security.
In my last role, I was the scrum master and senior tester in our team at cadastre. This is for a couple of supportive applications for cadastre employees working in the field. Besides these existing applications, and expanded my team to work on a complete new project in the scope of digitalizing the land register functionalities. Within this role my responsibilities were:
• Alignment with Product Owner and business with respect to feasibility of new features and identifying acceptance criteria, but also existing features during redefining the regression testing;
• Plan, arrange and lead daily stand-up, review, retrospective and refinement sessions;
• Team responsible Point-of-Contact within the Cadastre for scrum-of-scrums, problem evaluations, renewal programs within cadastre, risk and security meetings;
• Assessing the possibilities for transitions/migration of legacy applications with respect to costs, infrastructure and third party support;
• Team resourcing, expanding a .Net-team with Java developers;
• Test-automation, automating existing manual test cases with HP UFT, defining new automated test cases and maintaining the test scripts;
• Execution of testing on Test and Prod environment and approving release for production;
• Assessing further improvement possibilities of test automation of the legacy applications.
BMW HMI Responsible Problem Manager for 1,5 years. Determine process, check the reported defects and determine if HMI defect which team should solve it. Handle with escalations, first point of contact for suppliers. Contact point for all test departments at BMW, provide consults regarding products, know the specifications and even verify the changes required in a very dynamically environment where every week a SW release for testing is given. Within this role, ,my responsibilities consisted of:
• Analyse reported issues;
• Assess and determine cause (to be solved at HMI or another BMW department, or even supplier issue);
• Forward issues to developers for resolution;
• Deciding in Board meetings for resolution on HMI issues;
• Taking part in Change requests;
• Centre of Knowledge for BMW HMI;
• BMW HMI Point of contact for BMW worldwide;
• Deciding on critical issues for production release;
• Coordinate testers for testing critical/high prio issues;
• Align with BMW overall problem management in process;
• Directly reporting to BMW HMI Project Management;
• Align with different qualification levels within BMW related to BMW HMI.
Furthermore, I have been involved in several Intelligent Transport Systems projects managed by Ertico commissioned by European Commission. As the integration manager it was my responsibility to create the integration plan for the integration of the in-car unit, truck unit, the road side unit with the traffic management centre for Ecomove. In a later Intelligent Transport Systems project, Mobinet, I was the technical coordinator for the back-end systems. The back-end system is going to run all applications Europe wide users will make use of. My responsibilities consisted of:
• Point of contact for partners;
• Schedule partner deliveries;
• Ensure availability of Test environment;
• Ensure availability of Commissioning environment;
• Ensure the availability of (local) development environment for developer;
• Creating document templates (based on MIL-STD498);
• Responsible for CGI deliverables; commissioning report, software environment requirements, operational guidelines, operational procedures;
• Create JIRA process for issue raising and tracking ;
• Raise and maintain issues;
• Project Management support.
Besides the above mentioned roles, I have been team leader, project leader, test specialist within different domains. For several bids my inputs focussed on the verification part.
For an in-car unit I have been setting up the safety requirements based on the DO-178 standard as Requirements Engineer.
The roles I have been in:
• Systems Engineer
• System Integration & Verification engineer
• Integration Manager
• Scrum Master
• Senior Test specialist
• Problem Manager
• Technical coordinator/Project Management
• Scrum Master
Besides my consultancy activities I worked on several Bids for the space, governmental and utilities departments, was coordinator of the in-house safety team and also performed the role of security officer for the space department.
Business or sector: GNSS/Space, Cadastre/Land Register, Automotive, Utilities
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
01/09/1998–01/09/2005 Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering EQF level 7
University of Technology Delft, Delft (Netherlands)
- Chair: Astrodynamics and Satellite Systems.
Theses: “Search for Manned Mars Mission possibilities”
Main focus on propulsion system (NTP or conventional) for a Human Mars mission in the near future.
For my theses I did an optimization for a round-around trip to Mars and back to Earth for a manned Mars mission. Optimization for the orbital parameters with use of Chemical Propulsion systems and use of Nuclear Thermal Propulsion systems, like NERVA.
Main goal was to find the most efficient round trip for a human mars mission.
Supervisor : ir. R. Noomen
▪ Systems Engineering
▪ Spacecraft Structures
▪ Satellite Orbits
▪ Rocket Motion
▪ Electrical and information systems in space
▪ Thermal Rocket Propulsion
▪ Culture and Technology
▪ Hypersonic Aerodynamics
▪ Starting an own Company
2006 - current Several courses during employment at CGI
SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (2018)
Leading SAFe (2018)
Prince 2, see certificate below
ITIL 2011, see certificate below
TMAP, see certificate below
ISTQB, see certificate below
PSM, see certificate below
Lean Six Sigma, Green Belt (2018)
PMP, I completed the course but never took the exam
Mother tongue(s): Dutch, Turkish
|Listening||Reading||Spoken interaction||Spoken production||Writing|
Levels: A1 and A2: Basic user - B1 and B2: Independent user - C1 and C2: Proficient user
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
▪ good communication skills gained by working mainly in international projects.
▪ Excellent personal skills, proven effectivity in the roles I performed
▪ Strong negotiator skills in discussions, proven excellence during board meetings as BMW FO
Organisational / managerial skills
▪ leadership & management skills, I am prince2 certified and have followed the course for PMP but did not took the exam.
▪ Leading SAFe certificate. In training for SAFe PM/PO
▪ technical coordinator in ITS projects
▪ test management
▪ Scrum Master.
▪ good command of quality control processes (performing quality audit for improvement)
▪ Technical capability in major complex international projects
▪ Test management
▪ good command of Microsoft Office™ tools
▪ HP ALM
▪ SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certificate;
▪ Lean Six Sigma Green Belt;
▪ ISTQB & TMAP certificate;
▪ Scrum Master certificate;
▪ ITIL 2011 certificate;
▪ Prince2 Foundation;
▪ Driving License B
▪ Galileo – Ground Segment Integration Engineer
▪ BMW MMI – Problem Manager BMW MMI
▪ Intelligent Transport Systems – Technical Coordinator, Integration Manager, Requirements Engineer
▪ Utilities – Test Specialist
▪ Cadastre – Scrum Master & Senior Test Engineer
▪ Local Government - PMO
▪ KIVI Niria – Dutch Master of Science Association
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.