M A I N C O M P E T E N C E S
- MSc degree in Telecommunications Engineering
- Satellite Navigation Systems: GPS, Galileo, BeiDou, Glonass, QZSS
- Galileo Mission Ground Control Segment: Operation, Test, Validation and Operation
- Augmentation and Precision Systems: SBAS (EGNOS – WAAS) - GBAS
- 3GPP A-GNSS LBS for EUTRA and UTRA. Specifications TS 36.355 – 37.571-1/-5
- Modulation and Channel Coding
- Software development in C++ /C and MatLab of complex GNSS applications
- Practical experience in RF measurements, testing and verification
P O S I T I O N S OF R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y
JUN 2017 – PRESENT: GALILEO MISSION OPERATION ENGINEER, Telepazio Spa on behalf of Next Ingegneria dei Sistemi Spa – Galileo Control Centre Fucino, Italy
- Maintenance, verification and validation of mission operation procedures of the Galileo Mission Segment (GMS).
- Collaboration to the system integration and validation test campaigns, reporting of the results.
- Participation to the anomaly resolution boards with members of European organizations like ESA and GSA.
JUL 2012 – MAY 2017: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING ENGINEER, Rohde&Schwarz GmbH & Co on behalf of K-tronik – Munich
- Software Development of complex GNSS applications, signal generation (BeiDou D1 and D2, QZSS L1 CA) and scenarios simulation in Linux and Windows.
- Hardware and Software implementation of automatic test systems.
- Collaboration in the standardization activity for the 3GPP LBS A-GNSS Test Scenarios. Specifications: TS 36.355 – 37.571-1/-5.
- Responsible for the testing of GNSS applications and support to R&S customers.
SEP 2008 – JUL 2012: TELEVISION PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN – RAI Spa – Rome
- Creation of audio system for television broadcasts and work as audio sound engineer in the direction.
E D U C A T I O N
FEB 2005 – JUL 2011: Master’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering
University of Rome “La Sapienza” - Rome
Thesis: “Advanced source coding and broadcast system for a digital video signal”
Final score: 110/110
SEP 2000 - FEB 2005: Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering
University of Rome “La Sapienza” - Rome
Thesis: “TFMCC: Congestion control in multicast environment”
Final score: 96/110
SEP 1995 - JUL 2000: High School Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunications
Industrial Technical Institute “Albert Einstein” - Rome
Final score: 98/100
T R A I N I N G
OCT 2013 – APR 2017: German Language, DESK Sprachkurs GmbH – Munich
OCT 2016: Advanced C++ Course, Bodenseo – Munich
OCT 2016: GNSS for Avionics, Rohde & Schwarz – Munich
MAY 2016: Efficient Teamwork, Rohde & Schwarz – Munich
MAY 2014: Embedded Linux Development, Rohde & Schwarz – Munich
SEP 2013: C++ Programming Course, Bodenseo – Singen, Germany
S K I L L S
Programming Languages and Environments: C, C++, MatLab, Microsoft Visual Studio, National Instrument LabWindows, Code Composer Studio
GNSS Tools: U-Center, Storegis, Mentor, Artist
Other Tools: WinIQSim2 R&S, CMake, FileZilla, IBM RTC and Clear Case, VirtualBox, VSPE, VNC, Putty
GNSS Receivers: U-Blox, Trimble, Navis, CMC 5024, Garmin , Telìt
Test and Measurement: Rohde&Schwarz Scopes, Spectrum Analyzer FPS,FSQ,FSV, Tektronik Scope. Rohde&Schwarz Signal Generators: SMBV100A, SMW200A.
L A N G U A G E S
Italian: Mother tongue
English: Advanced level (daily spoken and written)
German: B2 Level
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.