M A I N C O M P E T E N C E S
- MSc degree in Electronics Engineering (specializing in Optical communications)
- MTG Satellite Development operation Engineer: operation preparation of phase E
- Galileo Space Control Control Segment: Operation, Test and Simulation, Validation and Operation,
- System functional requirement and specification definition for telco payload during phase C
- SCOS 2000, SIMSAT, PUS and ECSS engineering standards
- Software development in C# of applications operations supporting
- Practical experience in RF measurements, testing and verification
P O S I T I O N S OF R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y
JAN 2018 – PRESENT: MTG DEVELOPMENT OPERATION ENGINEER, Telepazio Spa on behalf of Akka Italia– Galileo Control Centre Fucino, Italy
Analysis and preparation of LEOP activities (development of Phase E) for Meteosat ThirdGeneration satellite, in particular, writing of following document::
-Flight operation validation plan;
-Database preparation validation (plan, configuration document and populated database);
-Flight control procedure;
-RID on avionics manufacturer documentation and SPR to database ICD
FEB 2014 – PRESENT: GALILEO SPACE OPERATION ENGINEER, Telepazio Spa on behalf of Akka Italia– Galileo Control Centre Fucino, Italy
-Prepare and execute satellite flight routine and contingency operation cases and implementation of the relevant ground segment
▪ Simulation, development, validation and maintenance of manned and unmanned procedures
▪ Processing, investigation, resolution, mitigation of satellite anomalies and anomaly reports handling;
▪ Preparation for the system validation test and reports for TRR, TRB
▪ Offline performance analysis and report on Attitude and orbit control systems, Electrical Power systems and Navigation Payload.
▪ Development of tool for operation supporting.
01- 2014: SPACECRAFT TESTING ENGINEER, Thales Alenia Space on behalf of Akka Technologies Rome– Italy
Carry out the integration, functional validation and qualification of a telecommunication payload system for a performance test campaign (conducted and radiated). Evaluation of the measurements results and preparation of the test report (Phase D)
▪ Calibration and deploy of RF pathways and interfaces spacecraft–electronic ground support equipment (EGSE);
▪ Scheduling and planning activities, conducting and coordinating assigned engineering work
SEPT 2013 – DEC 2013: RECRUITMENT AND SUPPORT TO BUSINESS MANAGER, Akka Italy Rome– Italy
Business development by creating new contacts aimed at the submission of new contracts
▪ Development of strategic plans to ensure business growth towards customers for business core.
▪ Partnership creation and presentation of technical know – how.
JUNE 2012 – AUG 2013: PAYLOAD RF TEST ENGINEER, Thales Alenia Space on behalf of Akka Technologies Toulouse– France
- Carry out of performance tests, calibration and off-line testing activities on EHF and Ka transponders, in ambient and Thermal Vacuum environment.
▪ Waveguide calibrations for K/Ka and 44GHz and RF EGSE calibration. Acceptance and specifications of EHF EGSE, FMECA definition
▪ Electrical integration of flight RF units (active and passive). Insulation and cross-check on TM/TC Harness
▪ NCRs management: root cause, investigation, costs impact, dispositions, participation to TRR/TRB
NOV 2011 – MAY 2012: PAYLOAD SYSTEM ENGINEER, Thales Alenia Space on behalf of Akka Technologies Toulouse– France
- Payload architecture technical requirement analysis and specifications (interfaces and functions)
▪ Development of methods and standards for installation, integration and testing.
▪ Support to system design reports, flight configurations, time and costs of test campaign.
▪ Responsible for planning and creation of performance test plan and test cases
▪ Analysis and study of impacts of RF automatic test routines on EGSE specification
GEN 2011 – OCT 2011: AIT PLATFORM SATELLITE TEST ENGINEER, Thales Alenia Space on behalf of Akka Technologies Rome– Italy
- Satellite electrical integration and functional tests in open and close loop of Power and avionic subsystems with different environmental conditions ( TVAC, acoustic and anechoic)
▪ Performance evaluation of Sensor and actuators (CSS, FSS, RW, Earth sensors, Magneto Torque).
▪ Test procedures development and electrical AIT test phases preparation
▪ Implementation and debugging of automated test procedures;
▪ Reports of failures on spacecraft and non conformity management (NCR).
GEN 2010 – DEC 2010: MOBILE VALIDATION ENGINEER– LG Electronics Spa– Rome
-Analysis/diagnosis of signalling problems between GSM/GPRS/UMTS network infrastructure and mobiles (Browser, Messaging and OTA configurations);
▪ Log analysis and debugging for troubleshooting of protocols and/or firmware failures;
▪ Writing tests for Messaging and Browsing functionality;
▪ Schedule detailed testing activity and report project status
E D U C A T I O N
2007 – 2009: Master’s Degree in Electronics Engineering (Optical Telecommunications
University of Rome “Roma Tre” - Rome
Thesis: “Design and Development of a Bragg’s encoder/decoder for optical fibre access networks”
Final score: 110/110 cum laude
2001 - FEB 2007: Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering - Electronics Devices
University of Rome “Roma Tre” - Rome
Thesis: “Measurements of impedance spectroscopy on ultra-nanocrystalline diamond films"
Final score: 90/110
1996 - 2001: High School Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunications
Industrial Technical Institute “Albert Einstein” - Rome
Final score: 98/100
S K I L L S
Programming Languages and Environments: C# and .NET, C++, MatLab/Simulink, Microsoft Visual Studio, National Instrument LabWindows, Java, UML, XML.
Printed boards analysis: Orcad Pspice/Layout and ORCAd Capture
Other Tools: SIMSAT, MOIS, , DOORS, FileZilla, VNC, Putty, CST microwave studio, Rsoft Photonics CAD suite
Standards/Protocols: ECSS-E-10/20/50/60/70C, ISO 9000-9001, PUS, SCOS-2000 ICD, MIL-STD-1553
Operating Systems: UNIX/LINUX and Windows (all)
L A N G U A G E S
Italian: Mother tongue
English: Advanced level (daily spoken and written)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.