Telecommunication Engineer with more then 7 years of experience with multiple PBX structures, IT & Telecommunication software, working for Siemens AG, Unify, IBM and Serco (at ESA).
I consider myself to be a team-work player, with very good communication skills, good organization for work planning and prioritizing the tasks.
Date of birth 17.09.1983 in Braşov
Configuration and Documentation Manager at Serco (for European Space Agency)
August 2017 – present (10 months)
- Generating procedures for CMDB ITSM tool
- Creating reports for the teams useing HP Universal CMDB tool
- Keeping interity of the CMDB content
- Presentations and trainings
- Deputy Documentation List – Creation, update, printing and distribution of ESA procedures of the Flight Operation Plan (FOP) for space missions.
Analysis and Test Engineer at In-Tech
April 2017 – August 2017 (5 months)
- Functional evaluation of E/E components based on error messages and diagnostic protocols
- Analyzing the behavior of all control units(ECU)-deviation from the specification
- Identification of problems and introduction in the solution process
- Ensuring the quality assurance of the on-board diagnostics for the error-free production start of the customer
- Ensuring the tracking of the errors and escalation direct to the developer (via Tickets)
- If necessary, develop solutions to reproduce errors that have occurred once and to create appropriate records based on the bus communication
- Technical problem solving and repair of test vehicle E/E systems in the validation process
- Analysis of tracks and error codes (DTC)
- Notification of missing components, technical problems and status of the vehicles
- Documentation of technical problems/solutions and the status of E/E systems
Software Developer at Sinoptix
February 2016 – March 2017 (1 year and 2 months)
- DataBase administration and development for Romtelecom ERP software application – Oracle SQL / PL/SQL
- LAMP (Linux Apache) environment
- Web development (HTML+CSS+PHP)
Junior Java & Web Developer at TCBit
June 2015 – February 2016 (9 months)
- Undertake development work on new and existing applications - Assist with analysis of user requirements and provide design documentation
- Ensure that developed software is robust, performant and meets the requirements
- Assist in the preparation of complex searches and reports using SQL/reporting tools
- Scrum activity processes in order to synchronize activities.
- Testing project in Java (jUnit Test, fixing SQL query's); back-end support: (Java Swing)
- Front-end development: (HTML / CSS / PHP / Joomla / Bootstrap). Sync-process (TortoiseSVN & SmartGit).
Infrastructure Specialist - System Products at IBM
February 2015 - May 2015 (4 months)
IT Specialist, responsible for (Java) applications maintenance activities and new application development projects. Technical support in German language in unix/Linux and Oracle SQL environments, for Web applications and Citrix / Linux servers.
- Assistance and technic support for the customer in identifying the problem and the root cause of the issue.
- Prioritizing the tasks with urgent workaround feedback.
- New solutions for improving the applications and the processes and internal IBM procedures.
- Training and mentoring for colleagues, if needed.
Telecommunication Engineer - Technical Support at Unify (former Siemens Enterprise Communications)
December 2007 - January 2015 (7 years and 2 months)
As Level 2 Service Desk Engineer (Dec 2007 - Feb 2009)
I have worked as Service Desk Engineer for HiPath 4000 PBX.
Covering a wide range of duties, from simple configuration and alarm observation to major outages. Most of the work was done remotely, on the customer system and the action time was time committed depending on the task prioritization.
Other duties ware handling the tickets, documentation, diagnose, support for on-site technicians, gathering more details in case of ticket escalation to the next support level, etc.
As Level 3 Technical Support (Feb 2009 - Jan 2015)
I have provided support on multiple projects on PBX structure - HiPath 4000 & 300 and have worked on ticket procedure. Also I have been involved in Assistant and Manager interfaces supporting team for more than two years. DS-Win VoIP application (an electronic phone directory, highly user designable to suit special requirements, designed for attendant consoles and office workstations), AC-Win application (an enhanced attendant console which can supervise, redirect and manage calls) and BLF Win (an application that offers control and displays information on the
status of the subscribers or subscriber groups configured in a telephone system).
As a secondary duty I worked as the network home administrator, heaving multiple tasks in installing, supervising the majority of office equipment.
During these years of experience, my duties were:
- Remote technical support for more than 5 years, including error observation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Reproducing the reported error and problem faced on customer side or in the Test Lab
- Identifying possible bugs on AC/DS Win application
- Handling and solving customers complains, conferences
- Ticket handling (Escalation for Development Team, request or solution managing)
- Trainer for a brand new application support team, with superlative feedback.
Electronic Technician at ICCO systems Ltd.
June 2003 - August 2003 (3 months)
During the summer period I have worked full time, at ICCO Electronics Brasov as a practitioner internship. I have assisted and made basic configuration / installation of Philips SOPHO IPC 500 PBX.
Goethe Institut – Deutsches Kultur Zentrum
Zertifikat - German Language - B1 2016
PHP & SQL Fundamentals Certificate – April 2016
ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
AXELOS Global Best Practice License GR750109264RA June 2014
Certificado de Dominio del Idioma - Linguistic Competence Certificate Spanish Language Transilvania University February 2011
First Aid Certification – Ausbildung in Erster Hilfe (Erste-Hilfe-Lehrgang)
Deutsches Rotes Kreuz – Dec. 2017
Telecommunication Engineer - Technical Support
Siemens Enterprise Communications
HiPath 4000 Basic Training on Vienna 1
Hipath 4000 Advanced in Vienna
Hipath 4000 Networking in Sofia
Hipath 300 Basic in Romania
User Management & Hipath Accounting Management for Open Scape Voice in Munchen
IPDA & IP Trunking
HiPath 4000 V5
Independent Technical Coursework
Linux LPI101 1
VM-Ware Virtual Machine 1
Romanian (Native proficiency)
English (Professional working proficiency)
German (B1 - level proficiency)
Skills & Expertise
DB: (PostgreSQL / MySQL / Oracle), M. Office, SVN, SmartGIT.
Servers: Active Directory, Linux, SSH.
Web: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Joomla
Telecommunications: HiPath 4k, HiPath 300, AC & DS Win, Philips Sopho.
Tools: ITSM, UCMDB, MOIS, BMC Remedy, Bitrix, Virtual Machine, Office.
Positive Discipline, Communication Skils, Trainer, Team Work.
Universitatea Transilvania din Braşov
Linguistic Competence Cetrificate, Spanish Language, 2010 - 2011
Universitatea Transilvania din Braşov
Master's degree of Digital Communication Networks, Telecommunications Engineering, 2007 - 2009
Universitatea Transilvania din Braşov
Faculty of Law, Law and Legal Studies, 2005 - 2009
Grade: Bachelor's degree
Universitatea Transilvania din Braşov
Telecommunication Engineer, Telecommunications Engineering and computer science, 2002 - 2007
Industrial High School from Rasnov
Informatics Speciality Class, 1998 - 2002
„B” category from 2002 – without traffic collision
Traveling, history, astronomy, western philosophy, sports.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.