THALES ALENIA SPACE, Toulouse 04/2016 – Today
Payload Electrical System Engineer of Complex and Innovative Telecom Payload
• Electrical Design of payload of multiple processors in collaboration with unit suppliers, PMO team, AIT, and also Data Handling System and Operations for Satellite Database Base.
• Responsible of design and Supplier Monitoring of DC Harness composed of Space CAN, 1553 bus, Spacewire and others
• Defining electrical architecture of new payload for GEO Satcom or Constellation in collaboration of Payload Product Line Manager.
MDA (MAXAR) – Space System, Montreal 02/2011 – 12/2015
Technical lead and Project Engineer of Electrical Harness and RF Coax Cables for Telecom Satellites
• Operational implementation of electrical cable department: release of processes, creation of tools to automate manual and repetitive operations during mechanical and electrical design (min saving 100K$), Staff training to cable specificities, new material implementation,
• Technical lead of electrical design, specifications, manufacturing package and integration documentation, Reports progress status to Program manager. Responsible for the entire harness (DC and RF) of AMOS6 payload, used by FACEBOOK for Africa coverage,
• Budgets and tracks schedule, cost and resource of project (up to 700,000$) and technical coordination of electrical and mechanical engineering team (up to 6 people)
• Focal Coordinator between MDA in Montreal (Canada) and SSL in Palo Alto (USA) for the harmonization of Electrical Interconnections. Successful integration of a complete customer furnished harness following entirely SSL standards. Only possible thanks to multiple negotiations with internal departments: inspection, manufacturing, QA, M&P, Configuration, Operators and others,
• Organization of CE certification of electrical test equipment for European payloads (budget 100,000$). Bid Tender Management, Negotiation and Testing management: resources and logistics: EMI&EMC, Electrical and Mechanical at MDA and in an external laboratory
AIRBUS DEFENCE and SPACE, Toulouse, France 2009 – 2010
Technical Lead and Project Engineer of Electrical Harness for Telecom and Earth Observation satellites
• My challenge was to produce successfully harness manufacturing data packages based on tools and processes under development. The particularities of satellite market are design in concurrent engineering, high quality product in a very tight schedule,
• In addition of the technical complexity, I managed up to 6 projects at the same time and at various phases of development: ATLANTIC BIRD7 (France), ASTRA2E/F (Luxembourg), EXPRESS AM4 (Russia), ARABSATA/B (Saudi Arabia), SENTINEL2 (ESA), CMG1545 (ex Astrium). For each project, I coordinated the effort of electrical and mechanical engineering team (up to 10 people),
• Technical interface with harness manufacturing sub-contractors in France and in Spain,
• Project management up to 1,000,000€ per year and weekly report to internal customer (schedule and cost).
LDL Technology, Ramonville-Saint-Agne, France 2008 – 2009
Electronics Engineer (permanent contract) Design of embedded sub-systems – Tires pressure sensors for motorcycles (Design in RF environment, Laboratory, PCB)
ALTEN SUD OUEST, Labège, France 2006 – 2008
Mission 1 at AIRBUS D&S (ex EADS ASTRIUM), Toulouse, France 2007 – 2008
Harness Design of Telecom Satellites (Design, Database Management, SQL)
Mission 2 at SYNERJECT, Ramonville-Saint-Agne, France 2006–2007
Electronics Support Engineer of embedded sub-systems – Engine control for motorcycles and scooter (After-sales service of Equipment Control Unit, Laboratory)
MAGNETI MARELLI, Châtellerault, France 2004 – 2005
Electronics Designer of embedded sub-systems – Windows motor control (Design and EMI&EMC and Electrical Validation Tests, A and B prototype)
L.S. CATERING LTD, Dublin, Ireland 2003 – 2004
Cashier at CLERYS (a long-established department store)
CENTRE NATIONAL D’ÉTUDES SPATIALES, Toulouse, France 2003
Engineer Student in Electrical and ECM department: Simulation and Design of the control of system of a serial resonant converter for a wireless power transfer
2015 Project Management Essentials Workshop at McGill University, Montréal, Canada Project Management based on principles of PMI and MS PROJECT
2005 Polish language Studies at “Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza”, Poznan, Poland
1999-2003 Engineering degree in Electronics at “École Nationale Supérieure d’Électronique et de ses Applications“, Cergy-Pontoise, France
1997-1999 Technician degree at University Institutes of Technology, Rouen, France
MS Project, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Open Office
CAO: Catia & Catelectre, Cadence, Pspice, Eagle, Matlab (Simulink), Saber (Sketch)
Languages: SQL, Visual Basic, ooBasic, Assembler, MAST, C, C++
PDMs: Teamcenter, TortoiseSVN
Bus: 1553, LSSB, CAN, LIN, IIC, RS232, K-Line
CLEARANCE AND LANGUAGES
Clearances: Possible for NATO or European Union or France
Languages: French (Native), English (Fluent), Polish (Basics), German (Basics)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.