TEST & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
I am a test engineer working in space sector. In everyday life I mainly deal with test engineering, software designing and data analysis. During last 1,5 years I had a chance to work on many projects related with propulsion topic but also I was designing vision and fueling system for sounding rockets. I have developed and conducted wide variety of tests, such as rocket motors (solid rocket boosters, hybrid, mono and bi-propellant motors), launch control devices, fuel tanks, igniters and recovery systems.
My biggest achievment in current work is self developed test bench for rocket motors, Software is designed in Labview, it is running on PXI hardware (RT Linux system), it measures signals from force, pressure and temperature sensors also allows to use thermal and high speed cameras. Software until this day remains main test tool for rocket motors, it was proven in dozens of tests and is still developed by me. Besides testing, I also manage small 3D Printing R&D project.
During time spent at Institute of Aviation I have learned how crucial test phase is, especially for space business where very often tests can be conducted once in long time frame but time for test development is short, projects are very demanding and have to be in compliance with strict regulations.
Aeronautical Engineering - Aeronautical structures
Bachelor degree, Faculty of Power and Aeronautical Engineering
2012 - 2016, Warsaw University of Technology
Propulsion Test Engineer (Mar 2017 - today)
Institute of Aviation (www.ilot.edu.pl/en/)
- Main Test Engineer in ILR-33 “Amber” sounding hybrid rocket project.
- Lead Labview engineer (applications for testing and data analysis purposes).
- Developer of Award Winning Rocket Motor Test Stand, based on PXI and Labview RT
- Additive manufacturing specialist - reaserches of materials that can be used in rocketry industry.
- Components designer for vision and fueling system.
- After test/flight data analysis.
- Requirements designing for rocket motors.
- Selecting hardware for measurements (Pressure, temperature, force, flow and volume sensors, thermal cameras)
- In-flight vision system designer.
- Launch pad camera system designer.
-Writing reports from tests.
Research Assistant - Wind tunnel specialist (Feb 2016 - Mar 2017)
Warsaw University of Technology - Institute of Aeronatics and Applied Mechanics
Reaserch possition in project “Development of active aerodynamics for sports car” with national founding.
- Engineering moving aerdynamic components for wind tunnel tests.
- Developing Labview software for conducting wind tunnel tests.
- Conducting wind tunnel tests with sports car dynamical aerodynamics.
Test Designing, Data Analysis, Mechanical Engineering, Additive Manufacturing, Software Designing, CAD, Team Work, Propulsion Testing, Hybrid Motors,
Labview (real-time with hardware like PXI, sbRIO, CRIO), DIAdem, Siemens NX, programming in Excel VBA, C, C++, JAVA
Fluent in Engilsh Polish
Basics of German
-NI Engineering Impact Award Winner (in Europe)
-US B1/B2 Visa Holder
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.