Summary of Qualification
• Experienced in preparing project costing, proposal and tender document for private and government tender and do the project management.
• System integrator for Telescope project, model Officina Stellare RiFast 500 and Paramount ME II mounting and TheSky X software.
• System integrator for Virtual Reality project for 3D stereoscopic theater.
• Operating fixed wing (Ebee) UAV and multicopter (DJI S1000) drone for aerial mapping, crop analyst and topography.
• System integrator for remote sensing hyperspectral payload for airborne, and UAV payload
• Develop and integrate LIDAR system for UAV and terrestrial 3D mapping.
• Design and develop satellite sub-system such as antenna, receiver and transmitter for UHF, VHF, S-band by using Microwave Office, ADS for circuit design & simulation and Altium Design software for PCB design.
• Familiar using test equipment such as Signal Generator, Vector Network Analyzer, Multimeter and Spectrum Analyzer.
• Setup for satellite CubeSAT ground station, calculate satellite link budget and operating for Launch and Early Orbit Phase (LEOP).
• Basic knowledge in programming C# & C++, Phyton, PHP, HTML and CSS language and familiar with Windows and Linux based system.
• Experienced in Windows and Linux server setup, server application & software and IT networking.
• Successful LIDAR system development and do cave mapping for Mineral Department and Geoscience Malaysia.
• Successful win the tender project “VR equipment supply” from Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) and successful deliver the project.
• Successful win the tender project “Installation and commissioning NEO telescope at LNO Langkawi” from National Space Agency (ANGKASA) and successful deliver the project.
• Successful to integrate and configure hyperspectral sensor (Resonon) for airborne, and it used to serve the customer for hyperspectral data mapping.
• Successful manage and deliver the project “Maliau Basin VR Eco 3D theater” for Yayasan Sabah.
• Successful deliver data for oil palm disease analyst by using fixed wing UAV Ebee sensefly to Malaysia Palm Oil Board (MPOB) and Sime Darby.
• Successful deliver data for paddy land used verification by using fixed wing UAV Ebee sensefly to Khazanah Research for Muda Agriculture Development Authority (MADA).
• Successful design, manufacturing, assembly and testing CubeSAT, InnoSAT (CubeSAT class satellite) receiver subsystem & monopole antenna and MxSAT (Mini satellite class replicate and improve with RazakSAT design) S-band transmitter sub-system.
• Successful design and manufacturing Satellite NOAA image receiver board to download Satellite NOAA image.
• Lead operator on Launch Early Operation Phase (LEOP) for CubeSAT and InnoSAT satellite.
• Engineer Remote Sensing and Applied Graphic & Visual solution (2011-Current)
Joining Satellite Imaging Sdn Bhd (SISB) subsidiary of ATSB focused on Remote Sensing and Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality.
Scope of work:
- Preparing proposal and project costing.
- Project management.
- Meeting and dealing with supplier/vendor and customer.
- Product development.
- System integration.
- UAV pilot.
• RF Spacecraft Engineer (April 2008)
Working as RF Engineer at Astronautic Technology Sdn. Bhd. (ATSB) focused on Satellite communication and ground station.
Scope of work:
- Design, manufacturing, assembly, testing and integrate all of Satellite RF subsystems like receiver, transmitter and antenna.
- Integrate and configure the system.
- Preparing project proposal, costing, timeline and documentations.
- Dealing with vendor and client.
• System Engineer (July 2007 – April 2008)
Working as System Engineer at Crespro Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
Scope of work:
- Integrator and test the project system.
- Setup configure and maintain server like Ubuntu Linux, LAMPP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), Samba, Webmin, Sendmail and all server application.
- Maintain and troubleshoot server, pc and network.
• Industrial Trainee (Nov 2005 - April 2006)
- Industrial training at RTM Angkasapuri, attached at TV and Radio department. Learnt all the equipment broadcast such as VTR (Video Tape Recorder), Satellite Broadcast at TVRO (TV Receive only), OB (Outside Broadcast) Van, Camera, AV Mixer and more.
- Microwave link setup at KL tower for Anugerah Seri Angkasa 2006 collaborates with all TV broadcasters.
Paper Presented / Published
• “Cubesat Receiver” - ATSB Conference 2009.
• “Development of 3D modeling of historical places in Malaysia for Augmented Reality application using photogrammetry technique using autonomous navigational rover” – ATSB Conference 2012.
• “3D Stereoscopic” – ATSB Conference 2014.
• “Quadcopter parts assemble and fly” – ATSB Conference 2015.
• “UAV drug delivery for rural area” - ATSB Conference 2016.
• “How to operate Ebee UAV” - ATSB Conference 2017.
• 2003 – 2007: Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka UTeM
Bachelor’s Degree of Electronic Engineering (Telecommunication) (Hons)
• 2001-2003: Penang Matriculation College, Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang KMPP
Physic Science (A level)
• 2000-2001: Sek. Men. Keb. Teknik Jasin, Melaka SMTJ
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (Equivalent to GCE O level) Science Stream
Senior Vice President
Satellite Imaging Sdn Bhd &
Astronautic Technology (M) Sdn Bhd
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.